1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Getting back into audio
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item(s) for Sale:
Pioneer Avic-D3 DoubleDin Touchscreen Unit

Item(s) Description/Condition:
In Great condition with no scratches on screen.

Price:
$470 (prefer local pickup)
Also accepting trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
Prefer local pickup.(Southern IN/ Louisville KY area) But may possibly ship.

No scratches on screen, everything works as its supposed to.

Comes with:
All wire harnesses
Updated East Nav disc
Cd-R55 Remote... Had to buy separately
CD-BTB200... Bluetooth interface module

Also have a kenwood single din Cd player if anyone's interested model number is kdc-mp342u

Also have (2) PAC, Chevy on-star interfacing modules needed to install aftermarket HU's.
Ones for cobalt's,Pontiac G6's, and malibus.
the other is for avalanches, suburbans, n some other shyt. look em up if u need it.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Tried to get a bit of angle to show screen... meh... didnt come out so good... just has prints on it.

N a random pic for my night kicking off haha....

Trades would include: Subs, Components, Amps, Wiring, basically i need to rebuild a whole system because i got rid of all my shyt before... (Or Possibly a nice pistol or rifle) haha

Kinda interested in hsk 165's or another decent passive set with a decent amp, or a decent sub amp combo.
Just pm offers, the worst i can say is no... Or if you would like to call the number is 407-860-9736. My name is D.

·
Getting back into audio
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
0 Posts
Would you be interested in trading the Pioneer for some older US Amps? I have a couple to choose from. 2 x US-400 and a US-300. Also have a couple different headunits, a Kenwood x915 and a x815 but doesn't look like you need them.

·
Getting back into audio
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you be interested in trading the Pioneer for some older US Amps? I have a couple to choose from. 2 x US-400 and a US-300. Also have a couple different headunits, a Kenwood x915 and a x815 but doesn't look like you need them.
nah dont really want old school gear right now... n ur certainly right about the HU's. probably be interested ina 117/9887, 880/800 n thats only a maybe. nice decks tho... or am i think of the 991??? hmmm i dont remember lol.. the vodka is starting to get to me

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I've got an 880PRS with no PICO fuse issue and in good shape I could partially trade with. Face has minor scratches from normal use, not abused by any means. Faceplate motors work great, too.

Maybe some other things I could throw in, I guess, but I'd have to look around a bit. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk.

·
Getting back into audio
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got an 880PRS with no PICO fuse issue and in good shape I could partially trade with. Face has minor scratches from normal use, not abused by any means. Faceplate motors work great, too.

Maybe some other things I could throw in, I guess, but I'd have to look around a bit. Let me know if you're interested and we can talk.
Thats a possibility for a partial... LMK what else u got or add cash... Still want the sub/amp or comp/amp combos people!!! :)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
When you say comp/amp... you mean a prefab component set? If you're planning on running the 880PRS, I have a 6-channel PPI PC6600.2 I'd think about adding to it. Or I have a set of CDT ES-04 mids which are VERY nice. Might be persuaded to do ES-04/01 set with the 880, or the PPI amp.

Maybe those tickle your fancy.

·
Getting back into audio
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When you say comp/amp... you mean a prefab component set? If you're planning on running the 880PRS, I have a 6-channel PPI PC6600.2 I'd think about adding to it. Or I have a set of CDT ES-04 mids which are VERY nice. Might be persuaded to do ES-04/01 set with the 880, or the PPI amp.

Maybe those tickle your fancy.
That would be pretty sweet but 4 inch mids arent gonna cut it as id be running a 2 way front... need 6.5" mids. But def some nice gear.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
So then not interested in the 880PRS and the PPI 6600.2?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts