DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have decided to move past this setup as its a bit too large for my trunk and it doesn't sit still very well. Both pieces are in good condition. The Amp has only been used for a few months and only ran bridged at 8ohms.

The amplifier is the D5 600.2. I am looking for about 275 shipped, which seems to be a fair price from what I have seen on ebay lately.

The Subwoofer I would prefer to sell locally in the Atlanta Georgia area. I am looking for something more along the lines of about 175 for it. It is the ts-12d4.

Any offers would be looked at from either item, but please PM me any offers that are not the listed price on here. I am sure there are at least a few people on here who have dealt with me before and would vouch for me. I haven't sold anything since the trade rating was initiated though.

Thanks, James

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I am going to go ahead and bump this once more. Amp just like this is going for 270 on ebay. This should be a steal.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright. I'll do one more price drop. 175 shipped for the amplifier. 70 for the sub, but sub is pickup only

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Any suggestions on how to better sell these? I think the prices are low enough.
Maybe add some pictures of what you're selling. I don't know about everyone else here but my attention span is short. If I click on a sale thread and there's no pictures, I usually don't stick around unless it's something I really really really want (and then I'll ask for pictures anyway).

Just a thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts