DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: TACT RCS-2.0 12v Modified (Oustanding DAC, "room correction," and preamp

I am selling a piece that I thought I would be holding onto for a personal install. This a Tact RCS-2.0 with all the modules installed, as well as 12v modified (by Tact). This unit is a fantastic reference quality dac, as well as one of the best room correction devices available. This unit has all the cards installed, so will also work as a preamplifier, perfect for use with mixed media systems.

More information can be found here:

Tact digital amplifiers and preamplifiers

This unit is cosmetically challenged, and i will post pics latter tonight. It has been installed/unistalled a couple times, and is missing chassis screws, and there is scratching to body.

That being said, installed in an amprack, this piece will look great. This unit also will not be sold with a microphone or remote control.

I am asking a firm $800 for this piece, as I will use it as a home processor if there is no one here in need of a piece like this. I may also sell the buyer an LDX-23 from my personal stash to go with this piece for a full balanced 3-way system.

I was going to use this processor with the LDX-23 and adcoms in my Mercedes, but looking to go with a less cumbersome option.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Re: FS: TACT RCS-2.0 12v Modified (Oustanding DAC, "room correction," and preamp

Oh, wow. Wish I had space for that.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Re: FS: TACT RCS-2.0 12v Modified (Oustanding DAC, "room correction," and preamp

oh wow, i remember reading about this in stereophile. bump for you

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Forgot to take pics last night (was busy out in the garage wet-sanding), but will try and get some up tonight.

Its a great piece, and solves all the problems normally associated with a high-quality dac, as it has a complete analog input section, and very good volume control.

I would also consider trading for a Bit-1 plus some cash.

Thanks,
Hans

·
Registered
891 Posts

Bump... :)

·
Registered
891 Posts

I would also consider trading for a Bit-1 plus some cash.

Thanks,
Hans
Bump for the Tact... :)

Also, I have a new Bit-1 that I may not get around to using... just in case you're interested.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Bump for price reduction -- now asking $700

1 - 11 of 11 Posts