DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 12" D2 Hybrid sub. TC9 motor/RE MT Soft parts

Made by TeamPSI It may have 20 hrs of play time on it. My poor little civic just cant give it the power it needs. I gave it 1100rms sealed and the sub just laughed at it

Flash makes sub look dirty but its not. Looks brand new.

200 Shipped OBO

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good day for Cleveland sports bump Indians 22-4, Cavs spanked the Pistons!

Buy me so I can buy some of the DIYMA 12's!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kind of box ported?
when i spoke to Teampsi about a box i wanted something punchy that could hit you in the chest. he suggest 2.25 cubes @ 35hz 25-35 sq in of port.

like i said thats just what he suggest for me. i have a feeling this could be tuned much lower if you would like. sealed this was equally as loud, and sounded better than my 3 ID oem 10's i had running off the same power.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, keep me posted. as soon as i get cash for it im buying some of the DIYMA 12's! ive got it on 3 forums so hoping to sell quickly so i can make the new purchase before they sell out.

its ready to ship out.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Good luck with the sale bro - I had my TC2000 up for sale that was nearly new as well and couldn't get a bite even down to $220 shipped with a box included. I just got tired of bumping the thread.

Not much love for TC on here apparently...

By the way, your hybrid looks just like my Earthquake DBX-12's(which IIRC are also TC-based). Interesting.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good luck with the sale bro - I had my TC2000 up for sale that was nearly new as well and couldn't get a bite even down to $220 shipped with a box included. I just got tired of bumping the thread.

Not much love for TC on here apparently...

By the way, your hybrid looks just like my Earthquake DBX-12's(which IIRC are also TC-based). Interesting.
ive actually gotten alot of interest, mostly on ca.com. most people like me that want it but are waiting on other things to sell before they have cash. got 2 deals im working on but dont have cash yet! very frustrating haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts