·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
1.Soundstream Human Reign HRU.4
2.Soundstream Human Reign HRU.4
3.Massive N3
4.Hertz HSK 165 (bought from Cnitty on DIYMA) w/ 5.25 HV130's to make 3 way (sold)
5.Audison Bitone (SOLD)
6.Image Dynamics ID10d4v3
7.Pioneer AVH-8400bh w/ Axxess ASWC, Axxess GMOS-4, and CDiu201s (ipod cord) SOLD
8.Audio Control 2XS w/ 106 and 2600 chips
9.Tru Technology SSLD6
10.DB link 0 AWG with 2 fuse holder and a 0-to-4G Dist block 18ft
11.KnuKonceptz Karma SS 12 ga 100ft

Condition of all items:
1.BNIB
2.Used Mint
3.BNIB
4.Used (one of the 6.5 mids has silicone on it, the surroud had a slit and my car audio guy fixed this with silicone, never had one problem after that...see pics)
5.Used (one little scratch on DRC see pics)
6.Barely broken in (I did take off the plastic back to the sub for clearance)
7.Used Mint condition
8.Used very good condition
9.Used very good condition
10.Brand new no box
11.Brand new
Total Price: :
1. 550 shipped
2. 475 shipped
3. 250 shipped
4. SOLD
5. SOLD
6. 100 shipped
7. SOLD
8. 40 shipped
9. 165 shipped
10. 75 shipped
11. 65 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Prices include shipping to conus (if international we can discuss)

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Will be uploaded soon

Additional info:

This is painful!:faint: My wife and I will be moving and this can no longer be an option. On top of that I will most likely be selling the car so. I am pretty firm on prices, but will consider reasonable offers.

As for the human reign amps...This is the most painful sale. :faint: Woofers etc has one refurbished left for 699 so these are great prices for some of the best amps available.

As for the hsk's they work perfectly so don't worry... I wouldn't sell them them if they didn't... The tweeters were put in spheres for aiming and after I read Patrick Batemans posts on diffraction it just made sense. They can be removed, they're being held in by clear silicone.

Everything will be packed very well... I hate bad packing PET-PEEVE!!!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
777 Posts
sorry you have to get rid of the gear. love those hru's.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure if PAC will work with HONDA-ALPINE but ASWC definatelly will.
Let me know if you change your mind. ASWC isn't native part on pioneer :) Just put PAC in pioneer package instead :)

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure if PAC will work with HONDA-ALPINE but ASWC definatelly will.
Let me know if you change your mind. ASWC isn't native part on pioneer :) Just put PAC in pioneer package instead :)
Haha let me think about it!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry you have to get rid of the gear. love those hru's.
Thanks man! This whole "have less now so you're better off in the future" thing better work out or I'll be pissed!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Interested in the BitOne. Willing to ship to Canada? Not that it's anywhere near the hassle that it's made out to be.

Tyler

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interested in the BitOne. Willing to ship to Canada? Not that it's anywhere near the hassle that it's made out to be.

Tyler
Your inbox is full... Yes I can ship to Canada flat rate box USPS shouldn't be bad

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bit one and pioneer sold! Thanks Pat!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hertz speakers sold

·
Premium Member