Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Toshiba Thrive 16gb 10.1" tablet with lots of extras.

Condition of all items:
Used in mint condition, has NO scratches/scuffs and has been in the portfolio case since purchased. Running the latest version of Andriod and the tablet will be reset to factory settings prior to shipment.

Total Price: :
$500.00 free shipping.

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Tablet comes with the following, ac adapter, Portfolio case, 16gb SD HC Card San Disk, Logitech Bluetooth keyboard, large micro fiber cleaning cloth, 2 yr accidental warranty and the buy back program from Office depot. I have all the paperwork, original box and receipt for the tablet/warranty. Everything I have purchased totals for just under $800.

The only trades I will consider is a macbook or a toshiba laptop, just need a regular laptop with recently re-entering college for my Network Admin certifications.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump it up!

As I have gotten some msgs from other sites I have this listed on I think I need to explain again this is NOT just the Tablet for sale. The Tablet alone retails for $399 new and this table is like new as I baby my Technology equipment.

Toshiba Thrive 16gb Tablet $399
Portfolio Case $59
16gb SDHC Card (san disk) $69
Microfiber cleaning cloth $8
Logitech BlueTooth Keyboard $69
2 Year Accidental Warranty Coverage $120
Buy Back Program from Office Depot $69

Total when purchased for all these items was $793 before local taxes of course. Again just wanted to illustrate what was paid for what.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If someone wants to buy this minus the accessories I am willing to do that, however the extended warranty and case need to stay with the unit. So for example if you only wanted that and no SDHC card, cleaning cloth and no keyboard I could do $400 plus shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.