DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my back ups, Need to raise some emergency cash.

The is a stock unit never upgraded or s card added. These amps kick ass !!!

Product Brand & Model:

TRU - Billet 2200

2 x 200 at 4 ohms 6db of head room,
high rail voltage for control and power,
will drive 2 ohm stereo subwoofers to the breaking point or 4ohm mono

- Extreme Broad range Class AB Amplifiers
- Absolute 100% QC conducted on all Amplifiers
- 100% USA Made is the byproduct of our QC in which no other company can claim
- Pre-Amp bypass “on the fly” feature offers direct input signal into the Output stage of the amplifier creating purest of the pure form of audio reproduction
- (8) ON® TO-3 Metal Case Output Devices for optimal performance & reliability
- (8) IR® 98 Amp rated Switching Devices for Efficiency
- Largest Power/Reserve Supply in its Class
- 1,000 Watt Power Supply
- 3-Piece separate “Plated Thru-Hole” PC Boards
-Main PC Board (4-Layer 2oz.)
-Pre-Amp PC Board (Removable 2-Layer 1oz.)
PWM PC Board (2-Layer 1oz.)
- Removeable “Plug-N-Play” Pre-Amp PC Board for future Upgrade offers custom tailored Sound Quality
- 3M® and molex®are used to connect all 3 PC Boards together to further retain uncompromised Audio Signal & Power Flow
- Power section uses discrete circuitry throughout audio path
- Constant Rated RMS Power Output until Thermal Shutdown
- High Current Unregulated Bi-Polar Design
- CNC Machined Heatsink
- Dual differential pairs of complimentary Input Transistors
- 1% Metal film Resistors
- (4) 63Volt 2,700µf Capacitor Bank
- Dual sets of High-Speed Rectifier Diodes
- Dual Hand Wound Power Transformers
- Symmetrically mounted heat generating parts
- 12dB Hi/Low pass X-over (50Hz ~ 500Hz)
- 1 Band Quasi-Parametric Bass EQ with variable Bass Boost
- Remote Bass Control (optional)
- 4 Gauge Power/Ground Input
- 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Output

Condition of all items:

lightly used - looks as new

Total Price: :
$700 shipped

Shipping Terms: : included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Not hating on the amp, really like it. But how can it have 6db of headroom when it only has 8 TO3's? What about the RailVoltage, do you know how much does it produce? Am intersted because LinearPower that were rated 250watts (2502IQ had 16 T03's and rail voltage of around 80 -/+ volts).

But the Tru have beautiful looks and you can tell quality and when you look at it. Am pretty sure it has Wima film caps also?

GLWS

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I believe John @ TRU can answer that best or 6speedcoupe here on the board. I know for certain this amp puts out +200 per channel. The 4100 & 2200, I recently had modded to stage 4's and a few other things where benching 300 + and the 4100 at 180 + on 4 channel's. I was going to have this modded internally to a mono, and still may if it doesn't sell. I know from experience driving 2-3 sets of passives or running an active dual 12's, its no slouch, they work well and sound magnificent, I'm totally amp satisfied and won't be changing for sometime, if I hit the lotto I could move up to PHASS RE series, that's another story though! Thanks & take care -mm-

Not hating on the amp, really like it. But how can it have 6db of headroom when it only has 8 TO3's? What about the RailVoltage, do you know how much does it produce? Am intersted because LinearPower that were rated 250watts (2502IQ had 16 T03's and rail voltage of around 80 -/+ volts).

But the Tru have beautiful looks and you can tell quality and when you look at it. Am pretty sure it has Wima film caps also?

GLWS

·
Registered
533 Posts

GLWS
My 2200 meaured 37v unloaded per half = 74v.
6db headroom is short for underrated . :)
It drove my AE av-15h and mids and highs at different times with excellent results.
One of my Fav high power dual role amplifiers ive had experience with .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.