DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

FS: TRU Technology F-1B In-Dash 3way Xover Lvl Cntr SSF

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Grand Masta 
#1 ·
For sale is my BRAND NEW Tru Technology F-1B in-dash 2/3 way crossover, level control, & SSF. I am the original purchaser of this unit. This unit is brand new in box, never been powered on or installed. It is still under authorized dealer warranty.

This unit is 1/2-DIN size, designed to fit in-dash.

Specs:

MODEL
F-1B

CHANNELS
2/3 Way

RATED POWER
14.4 Volts DC

T.H.D.
< 0.01%

S/N RATIO
> 90dB

CH SEPARATION
> 70dB

INPUT SENSITIVITY
150mV ~ 9 Volts

FUSE REQUIREMENT
1 Amp

POWER SUPPLY
11 ~ 16 Volts DC

OUTPUT LEVEL
Unity up to 9 Volts

HIGH PASS
35Hz ~ 5.5KHz @ 12dB / oct

BAND PASS (HIGH)
60Hz ~ 1.2KHz @ 12dB / oct

BAND PASS (LOW)
63Hz ~ 21KHz @ 12dB / oct

LOW PASS
35Hz ~ 290Hz @ 12dB / oct

SUB-SONIC
7Hz ~ 128Hz @ 12dB / oct

DIMENSION (L x W x H)
7" x 5 1/8" x 1" (1/2 D.I.N.)

WEIGHT
1 1/4 lbs. / 0.6 Kg.

This unit features a 2/3 way active crossover. All separate crossover portions are continuously variable, and are independent of one another. This unit does not force the separate crossover portions to share crossover settings like many other units on the market. For example, the HPF and LPF that makes up the bandpass portion of the crossover network is independent of the LPF and the HPF that makes up the "Low" output and the "High" output. Very versatile unit.

It also features separate level controls for each set of outputs. This allows you to adjust the gain or volume of each channel idependent of the other channels. Again, very versatile.

It also features a continuously variable Subsonic Filter.

MSRP for this unit is $479.00. I am asking $275 + shipping. No trades, please. As I stated before, this is brand new in box w/ authorized dealer warranty.

As for references, I am a Moderator on SoundDomain. My references are listed on the first page in this thread.

If you are interested, please email me at sickcamry(at)hotmail.com

Thank you.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.