DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
made to hold a scan speak 12m 4"revelator, speakers not included, $240, will throw in grills if needed
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Wish I had the funds to pick up your whole system. :)

These are great, and if I had the money now, I'd grab them for my 06 tundra DC, but alas I just don't have the funds.

Good luck on them.

Regards.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if you have a tundra just buy my tweeter mounts and cut out a pillars in the other thread and youll be all set :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
well if you have a tundra just buy my tweeter mounts and cut out a pillars in the other thread and youll be all set :)
Your both in NJ, so you could do a hand off in person. Just swap out kicks and a-pillars right there and save shipping.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is this set-up still in your truck? I'd like to hear it if it is, not sure how I feel about the way the tweets are set up but hearing them may change my mind... Where in jersey are you?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks Max, yeah the truck is gone, i got junk yard replacement panels before i turned it in

the truck sounded great , i made the kicks so your leg wouldnt be in the way of the speaker while listening or getting in and out, i had them angled nicely to

i had time alignment on the speakers though

i also made a steel baffle for the rear storage compartment, as well as a cut out rear plastic panel that goes behind the seat if you dont want to hack up yours

the build pictures are in the photobucket link when you click on my name if you want to take a look

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
***SOLD*** to bruciep07, thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts