ESB/Zapco 1ea labeled Zapco KT-6.28 1ea labeled ESB DT-8

ESB/Zapco KT-8.25

Vifa XT25SC90-04 SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Vifa D25AC-0706

Mystery aluminum domes

Morel Renaissance CR-103

Altec T1 with passives

Condition of all items:

ESB/Zapco 1ea labeled Zapco KT-6.28 1ea labeled ESB DT-8-Acquired used. Do not know the prior history. Coils measure good.

ESB/Zapco KT-8.25 Aquired used. Do not know the prior history. Coils measured good.

Vifa XT25SC90-04 Bought BNIB. Used in test enclosures. Approx 10 hours on them. Coils measured good.

Vifa D25AC-0706 BNIB Coils measured good.

Mystery aluminum domes BNIB Coil measured good.

Morel Renaissance CR-103 Acquired used. Do not know the prior history. Coils measured good.

Altec T1 with passives BNIB Coils measured good.

Total Price: :

ESB/Zapco 1ea labeled Zapco KT-6.28 1ea labeled ESB DT-8 NO threaded rings. NO threaded rings. $125 shipped for the PAIR.

ESB/Zapco KT-8.25 Buy 2 get one FREE! With an extra threaded ring. The odd one that is cut up came seperate from the pair. 3 tweeters, four rings. $150 shipped.

Vifa XT25SC90-04 $45 shipped. PAIR.

Vifa D25AC-0706 Cannot find anything on these very nice looking tweets. Lets call it $100 shipped until more info is found. PAIR.

Mystery aluminum domes ?? Nothing on them. BNIB $30 shipped. PAIR

Morel Renaissance CR-103 Google will find several praising threads. From a $650 component set. $100 shipped. PAIR.

Altec T1 with passives. $40 shipped per pair with passives. I have two sets.

Shipping Terms: :

Included. Try to make it easy.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Neve tried the KT-6.28's. Have no input on them. KT-8.25's-LOUD LOUD LOUD. Almost like a dome mid that goes higher. I was impressed. XT25's-Nice for the $$ on axis paired with Flex 7's. Have not heard them any other way. Morels-Had them in a box with two pair of Nextels for HT. Very nice! Replaced them with the Tannoy V8's though. All the others are BNIB. All coils measured good.

Trades? Not really looking for anything. Maybe an old Alpine 3545 or PG Cyclone?

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vifa XT25SC90-04 SOLD! Will ship Monday due to the holiday!

Thanks!

K

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Great prices on the zapco tweeters. My favs

I have had all the versions of the zapco tweeter and there is only subtle differences between them. I have the 6.28s now and theyre pretty much the newer version of 8.25s so the otto milla (8.25) and 6.28 should be a fine match.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
On the Mystery Tweet:

Those are the aluminum equivalent of the D26NC05's I'm running. Nice tweet in fabric dome. Can't speak for the metal domes but I imagine they're a great little car-style tweet for the price if in good working order.

I'd say the flush mounts for the silk domes should also work with these if you could find the mounts, but as a simple tweet shape diy'ing would be easy.

If I were in the tweet market for a good economical tweet, I'd jump on them so free bump.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.