Product Brand & Model:

Image Dynamics IDQ12v3 D2

Condition of all items:

Used - But in great shape

Total Price: :

$200 shipped for each one - see pics

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

These are in the original boxes with all the paperwork. Just like buying new except you save $$.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
728 Posts
STill got these?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Man . . . I just bought a sub earlier today. These were actually what I was looking for, but didn't seem to find a pair here. I'm happy with my purchase, but I definitely wanted 2 of these.

GLWS

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sorry for the newb question, but I am wondering. If your amp drives 4 0hms mono but is two ohm stable and you run it to a single 2 ohm sub like this one, does your amp output drop to 2 ohms and double in output or does it stay at 4 ohms? Trying to figure out if I purchase one of these what my amp would be seeing as output and at what ohms it would be.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Good seller guys... buy with confidence. ;)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for the newb question, but I am wondering. If your amp drives 4 0hms mono but is two ohm stable and you run it to a single 2 ohm sub like this one, does your amp output drop to 2 ohms and double in output or does it stay at 4 ohms? Trying to figure out if I purchase one of these what my amp would be seeing as output and at what ohms it would be.

Thanks.
No prob with the question. Having an amp that is 2 ohm stable is a requirement for you if you are going to drive a 2 ohm load. That does not mean double the power though. Read up on the documentation of your amp to see what it can do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts