DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
4 x JL 8IB4s

These work well as both subwoofers an midbasses. They are widely regarded as some of the best sounding drivers around.

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/pdfs/8-12IB4_BDS.pdf

Condition of all items:
They are all used. One of the four drivers has lost the top layer of cork/paper on the mounting flange. The remaining three are in good shape; however, the top layer of paper has shifted slightly on one of them. Cosmetically, they have some scratches on the baskets and I've included a photo of the worst offender. The surrounds and cones are all in good shape (one is slightly discolored). They all function 10/10.

Total Price: :
I want to sell these as pairs:
-For the best looking pair: $160 shipped
-For the other pair: $150 shipped
-For all four: $300 shipped

PM me for any questions or offers

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping is to the lower 48, via Fedex, and includes insurance. At this time, no international shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Sub 1:

Sub 2:

Sub 3:

Sub 4:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back up there. ONLY trades I'd be interested in would be a mint, authorized MS-8 or JL HD600/4

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are you selling the IB baffle that goes under the rear deck as well? If so im interested. Im in the bay area so i can pickup.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are you selling the IB baffle that goes under the rear deck as well? If so im interested. Im in the bay area so i can pickup.
For all 4? I'll gladly include it for free with all the required mounting hardware and wiring and photos of how to wire it up!

If you search my username in the installs section, you'll find the baffles.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I only have power for 2. If you dont have any takers and willing to sell 2 subs and the baffle to me let me know.
They require 75W each but I have run them easily with more. They are 8 ohm SVCs, so you are looking at a 4 ohm mono load for 2 or an 8 or 2 ohm mono load for the four of them.

You can have your pick of subs and which baffle configuration you want (outsides or center). If you want all the baffles, throw in $15 more and we'll call it good.

Paypal is rcurley55 at yahoo dot com.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't see why not, let's move this over to email/PM to sort out the particulars.

Sale pending on something, but I'm not sure what :)

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The set for $160 are sold, as are all of the baffles. Only thing left is the second pair!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts