DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Products:

1. Pioneer MVH-X560BT is BNIB. It's a 'media receiver' so no CD player but it has mp3/usb/ipod control/bluetooth/smartphone compatible and has remote control. I bought it for an install on an older car but sold the car before getting around to installing it. Here is an additional description from Crutchfield:

"If you're done with discs and ready for an all-digital entertainment experience, Pioneer's MVH-X560BT digital media receiver (there's no CD player) lets you enjoy music from your iPhone® or iPod®, select Android™ phones, or a USB thumb drive when you're on the road. You'll also get Bluetooth® hands-free calling, Pandora® control with iPhone or Android, and App Control. The big, multi-line display makes it easy to see the artist and song info, along with your system settings. You can select separate colors for the display and the control keys, for over 200,000 possible combinations."

2. Soundstorm SD322B head unit. Has cd/dvd/mp3/usb/bluetooth. 3.2" screen. Used, but everything works and it's in good condition. I had it in my car for about a year and it's a nice sounding deck with some good features. Includes head unit, cage, remote control. trim ring, wire harness. I can send video of DVD in action to any interested buyer.

Condition: Pioneer is bnib. Soundstorm is used but fully functional.

Price: $50 each plus shipping costs. Paypal preferred.

Shipping: I can use UPS ground, fedex ground or usps.

Free to respond or pm with any questions.

Photos: I'll upload in next post from my phone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts