DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
18,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Info:

My wife and I recently upgraded our phones so I am selling both our 64gb Space Gray iPhone 5s'. Though, this thread is only for one since I haven't had time to take photos of hers. If someone is interested in both, which are both in the same excellent condition, let me know.

The carrier was ATT but I have unlocked the phone so it can be used with other carriers.

I purchased the phone new and immediately put it in a spigen slim armor case and put spigen's tough glass screen protector on it. So, I'm selling the phone with these and the pictures shown are with this stuff still on the phone. I can remove the glass protector but once it comes off, it can't be put back on. So, in case someone would prefer to have this on there, I've left it on. If there is serious interest I can remove it and take photos again.

Condition:

EXCELLENT. 9/10, easily. It's been in a case with a protective screen since day one.

Comes with the case and screen protector as mentioned above.

Comes with original packaging, charger, cable and headphones.

Asking Price:

eBay price on these float in the $300 +/-$20 area.

I'd prefer to avoid eBay so this place is my first stop. I'm asking $260 shipped, CONUS.
If you're coming to Finals this weekend in Huntsville, I can knock off $10 and hand deliver.

Pictures:

As mentioned above, these pictures are with the spigen glass protector on, which has bubbled up in some spots. I can remove it but once removed it cannot be put back on. Also the case is shown as well and there's a film on the back of the phone to keep the case from rubbing it. I haven't taken any of this off yet because I thought someone may prefer to buy the phone with these protective measures still in place. I can remove them if desired, though.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Ug... wish I had the money for this. I hate hate hate my iPhone 6. It's too big. They need to make phones for people like me that that don't want to feel like a second "male member" is in his pocket. Or finally make an independent watch phone that doesn't require a BT connection to an actual phone, just an ear piece. Common already...

GLWTS

·
Registered
489 Posts
250 is cheap fellas! I sold mine same day on eBay for 290 and could have gotten more I am sure. Mine did not come with a charger or head phones too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Erin I received the phone. But unfortunately it doesn't work with verizon, only works on GSM (AT&T, T-Mobile) networks. So if anyone is interested in the iphone pm me. I will sell it for what I paid Erin for it. $250 shipped.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Interested, any references?

THanks,

Juan

Erin I received the phone. But unfortunately it doesn't work with verizon, only works on GSM (AT&T, T-Mobile) networks. So if anyone is interested in the iphone pm me. I will sell it for what I paid Erin for it. $250 shipped.

·
18,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was actually about to come in here and say the phones have sold, and then close the thread.

But, I'll leave it open so patquis can get some exposure. There were a couple people who PM'd me so maybe they will take it off your hands.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I was actually about to come in here and say the phones have sold, and then close the thread.

But, I'll leave it open so patquis can get some exposure. There were a couple people who PM'd me so maybe they will take it off your hands.
I haven't gone to pick up the phone from my PO box yet but the one you sold me was unlocked, correct? Not locked to AT&T like your wife's?

·
18,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Both were unlocked. It was originally att but unlocked so it works with "other carriers". I'm not hip to what exactly the technology is and how the various CDMA/GSM things worked so I was careful not to say "all" carriers in the OP.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Both were unlocked. It was originally att but unlocked so it works with "other carriers". I'm not hip to what exactly the technology is and how the various CDMA/GSM things worked so I was careful not to say "all" carriers in the OP.
Alright. well if my sim card doesn't work ill be selling it as well if anyone's interested lol

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
i`ve sold my wife's 5S 64Gb for 345 on craigslist last week.
Dude was so happy with how pristine it was he disn`t even bother bargaining.
I did included extras from my wife`s new 6S plus because she never used headphones nor charger from 5S but they were open.

in any case 250 is a fucking steal, especially from a member who is not going to sell you a dud, like you might get on ebay.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.