1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Slowpoke
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

US Acoustics Lisa

Condition of all items:

Used - 8/10 - a couple light scratches on the top and some scoring around the mounting holes. 100% functional - all parts present. Original box included.

Total Price: :

$99 shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :

Well-packed, Insured, & On Me!

Pictures:

Want specific pics? Just ask. I'll post 'em up ASAP! :D

Additional info:

Howdy folks,

This Lisa was bought new from SSA, installed in my truck for maybe 6 months & replaced by something smaller and more powerful (which again got replaced by something more powerful :rolleyes:). 100% working and in great condition. The only cosmetic marks are a couple light scratches from install, which are visible in the pictures...along with some blemishes from mounting washers. It's a great little 50x4 A/B old-school design but I needed tiny amps. It'll do 50Wx4 at 4 ohms, 85Wx4 at 2 ohms or 170Wx2 at 4 ohms and is also capable of 3-channel mode.

Trades considered, but I don't really need anything right now except a pair of SEAS Prestige U16RCY/P. Err, I'd even throw in cash on a set of TM65s - either version. I'd do M25s too.

Thanks for stopping by!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.