DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
18,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

My entire front stage is getting replaced. This is the last of it. The tweeters and midbasses are already sold. :)

JL Audio C5-400cm Midranges

Condition of all items:

9/10. The tabs were removed in lieu of using the mounting rings (they are designed to allow this for ease of mounting). The mounting rings act as a clamp to install the driver in place. The mounting rings were painted to match my pillars but can be painted any color you wish with spray paint. I also have the grilles to go with them.

Total Price:

JL Mids: $125 shipped. This is a screaming good deal, even used. They cost $180/each BNIB from JL. Save over 65% off!

Paypal, CONUS only. If outside the CONUS, please contact me for shipping quote.

Shipping Terms:

UPS or USPS.

PM or email at hardisj(at)gmail(dot)com.

Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.