* RMS Power Rating:
o 4 ohms: 90 watts x 4 chan.
o 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
o Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
* Max power output: 1000 watts
* MOSFET Power supply
* Remote level bass control included
* LED power protection indicators
* Bass Boost EQ (0-15 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
* Auto Sense circuit allows the amplifier to turn on/off without a remote turn-on wire
* 4/3/2 channel operation
* Microprocessor monitors and protects the amplifier
* Internal Convection Cooling (ICC) allows for a heatsink design since the cooling fans are mounted inside
* Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink
* High and low-levels inputs
* Full, high and low-pass crossover
* Silver-plated RCA level inputs
* Silver-plated screw terminals
* High-pass filter (55-550 Hz)
* Low-pass filter (55-550 Hz)
* Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
* Dimensions: 5-1/4"D x 11-3/4"W x 2"H
* 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
* Authorized Internet Dealer
* 1-year Manufacturer's warranty

Condition of all items:
Used for less than 2 weeks. I still have the receipt somewhere in my email. Still has 1 year manufacturer's warranty.

Total Price: :
$135 shipped via USPS or $120 picked up at my work in downtown San Jose, CA.

Shipping Terms: :
USPS flat rate shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I bought this after watching the Hot Deals section. It is a very small amp and is a Arc Audio mini clone/replica. I am not sure of of Sonic Electronics return policy, but it should come with its 1 years manufacturer warranty.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts