Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Vifa NE225W-08 8" Subwoofer Speaker
I have a few, but for now only selling one pair or 2 each of:
Parts Express

Condition of all items:
These were procured at the PE tent sale in New condition. They were labeled "Packaging error". So as far as I can tell I'm the only person who has touched them or taken them out of the packaging. Damn are they pretty!
I've swept their impedance with a DATS as well as swept them for harmonic distortion @ 5VRMS to ensure they are fully functional. DATS plot for the lot of ten is below

Total Price: :
I would like to sell them as a pair. $175 for the pair + Actual Shipping. IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN FS/QTS MATCHED PAIR, $200 for the pair + Actual Shipping

Shipping Terms: :

I ship to continental US only, VIA FEDEX. Shipping cost is the actual cost to ship the package, and I will provide that after you give me a shipping address. I will give you a final total price, and you will pay VIA PAYPAL. Shipping from Cincinnati, OH. Local pickup welcome - cash only for Local.

No returns. These are effectively brand new. There will be no DOAs. any shipping damage is on fedex, I'll insure them for full retail price. Packaging will be extremely sturdy, double boxed.

Pictures: -

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. No interest? Price is less than half off for a new set of world class drivers...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
three day bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.