DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale a Viper DIGITAL GPS Tracking system. everything that is on the pictures is included. This is the 210V unit and it works 100%. I took it out of my old car because I purchased a car with a built in GPS system. My old Viper alarm was integrated with this GPS system, so my guess is that you should be able to integrate it with any of the new Viper alarms that have this feature, it can also work as a stand alone unit.

I really don't know how much to as for this unit so I am only posting the eBay auction link with a few pictures and an asking price of $1 OBO. The eBay auction will start today (04/26/2009) at 6:00PM PST. I could cancel the eBay auction for the right offer.

Here are the pics and the link follows:

Link to eBay auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&item=130302617919

Asking price is $1 OBO. If interested please contact me at g37dude at gmail dot com.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I used to install these units directly from the gps manufacturer, and they normally sell for over $150 + monitoring, so this would be a good buy for someone!

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used to install these units directly from the gps manufacturer, and they normally sell for over $150 + monitoring, so this would be a good buy for someone!
This unit is pretty good. I was able to do a locate even when the car was in a parking garage in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Since the locator is via satellite you could be in the boondocks and still be able to find your car. someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I think this unit even has a back up cell phone to be reached if the satellite link is down, right? I am not sure about this though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.