Hey there,

Cleaning out the rest of the hoard. Shipping is the killer on this deal as I can only fit one speaker in each box. Each speaker has been tested and listened to on a bench with no issues. They are used speakers out of 98-04 Volvo C70 so I cannot guarantee longevity. I have sold quite a few speakers with positive feedback if you search around. This is not a money-making venture, just a crazy obsession with saving the Dynaudio and letting others enjoy.

I have one set of the 8.75" from the front doors. These have a 3" voice coil, and I enjoyed them as well before switching them out for the 9.125. I would say these have more mid bass than the 6.5" mw160gt and would treat them the same. I would not hit these with gobs of power and cross really low as I didn't have much success doing so with them.
I have one set of the 8.75" from the front doors. These have a 3" voice coil, and I enjoyed them as well before switching them out for the 9.125. I would say these have more mid bass than the 6.5" mw160gt and would treat them the same. I would not hit these with gobs of power and cross really low as I didn't have much success doing so with them.

Prices are shipped CONUS plus PayPal Fee

$135 for a set of the 8.75" USPS medium flat rate boxes (2)

any questions please post, thanks Blue Purple Automotive tire Paint Wood
Blue Purple Wood Violet Circle
Ruler Office ruler Tape measure Wood Scale
Ruler Office ruler Wood Purple Tool
Purple Violet Wood Font Electric blue
Light Purple Violet Audio equipment Gas