DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1)15" Jbl WGTI MKII
2)10" Fi Q fully loaded Dual 2 Ohm, Dust Cap: Standard, Logo Color: Red, Cooling: Yes P Chamfer: Yes High QTS: Yes, I Heat Ring: Yes, Internal Lead: Yes
3)10" Sundown SD 2ohm V2

Condition of all items:
1- Less than a full year of use, purchased bnib from thehatedguy
2- Less than a full year of use, purchased from FI's websitie. Very good condition, there's some wood dust on the basket from the sub box.
3- Some small surface scuffs on the cone. Purely cosmetic, but overall 8.5/10 condition.

Total Price: :
1)$450
2)$300
3)$100

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: -

Additional info:

Only in a few subs, Audio Frog, Illusion XL (with money on top of my end of course) , bnib JLW6's ( i like these subs but I don't trust JL used), maybe a few others not sure.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts