Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
For Sale - JL Audio HD 600/4 Bought it few weeks back and later purchased ARC Audio 4200 SE. So wanted to sell this one.

Trade - I am looking for another Arc SE 4200. Trade + I'll add reasonable cash
( We can discuss)

Condition of all items:
Used
Cosmetic - 8/10 - Missing front plate. Rest all the connectors are there.
Functional - 10/10

Total Price: :
$400 OR BEST OFFER

Shipping Terms: :
Will ships USPS Priority. US CON 48 only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
@ 4 Ω 150 W RMS x 4
@ 3 Ω 150 W RMS x 4
@ 2 Ω 150 W RMS x 4
@ 1.5 Ω 150 W RMS x 4
Bridged @ 8 Ω 300 W RMS x 2
Bridged @ 4 Ω 300 W RMS x 2

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Great Guy here! I have dealt with him on a few occasions and he is the real deal! It would be a pleasure doing business with you again!! good luck with your Sale!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Thanks For your Kind words !!

BTW Selling this because of your beautiful 4200SE , Received it yesterday, don't know why you rated your cosmetically as 7/10 . It looks amazing. I want one more now :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey Thanks For your Kind words !!

BTW Selling this because of your beautiful 4200SE , Received it yesterday, don't know why you rated your cosmetically as 7/10 . It looks amazing. I want one more now :D
No problem! You help me I help you! I rated it that way just in case someone would have said hey there's a few blemishes here and there...if you looked thru a magnifying glass, you never know...enjoy the tweets!

(Don't forget the itrader)

Bump this post! Someone buy his goods!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks For the bump!
I am going to try Arc today evening. Might end up getting another one in couple of days! :D

Just left you the iTrader(don't forget mine :) ). I guess you forgot to close the deal thread.

Thanks again for the amp , excellent packaging , fast shipping and of course FREE HAT TWEETS !!! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
It seems you must like the Arc better than the JL....? What are the differences that you like/dislike in the two amps ? What is your opinion on both, as one who has owned and used both...?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JL is an excellent amp. I have it powering my underseat subs SSMB8's on 2 ch and Bridged for Morel ultimo 12 . The system sounds excellent! I recently purchased an ARC from Sound Suggestions. I opened the package and it was love at first sight LOL . Arc is just Brute Power, transparent and has so much more headroom.
Also I would like to match the amps .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.