Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Alpine DVA-7996

Condition of all items: Very good to excellent. Cosmetic 8.5-9 out of 10. Minor wear on the lettering of the track up/down buttons and the Function button. Includes remote control, case for face plate, original owner's manual, cage, wiring harness (a couple of the wires are on the shorter side but still very usable), original box (serial number doe not match).

Everything works as it should, best FM reception I have ever had in my car.

Total Price: : $325

Shipping Terms: : You pay actual shipping. Will be shipped FedEx Ground insured unless you request other wise.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: Really don't want to sell this but I just picked up a black Denford and I can't afford to keep both. Any questions please ask. Additional pictures available upon request via PM or e-mail.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Re: VERY nice Alpine DVA-7996

Wish u would have posted this a week earlier!

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Still here. Needs to go, I need to buy an MS-8 or Bit One.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

$325 shipped/insured in the lower 48.

Buy it. Need an external processor asap, my car sounds like ****. :D

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
No, your price is very fair. I keep coming back to your thread.... I'd love to move on it, just I have two hu's I'm sitting on and not being used already. Glws, it's a great unit.

·
Registered
360 Posts

That thing is mint!

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

Uh oh... what you got in mind now?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Got to buy another MS-8.

Traded the MS-8 for a RFX-8250 in black. I told you I was all excited by the size of your knob. :eek: :p

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

Ah that's funny, I just listed that silky smooth knob earlier today :)

Bump for a great guy and an absolutely MINT looking deck.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.