·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Zapco C2k 2.5 amp
Zapco DSP-6 w/DRC

Condition of all items:
C2K is in excellent condition, showing very little install wear. Includes original box.

DSP-6 and DRC are both very clean. DSP has a minor knick or two, but is extremely showable if that's your thing. DRC has some install wear on the top, but the display and interface are flawless. Includes both mini-USB cable and data cable. Software can be provided via email if needed. Will not seperate the DSP and DRC unless I have buyers for both.

Total Price: :
Zapco C2K 2.5 - $475 shipped
Zapco DSP6/DRC combo - $625 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included in price.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

All funds going to DIYMA purchase and new install!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...

I may make my C2k 4.0 available as well!

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not - it's the black/gold labeled version. It's currently installed, but I'll try to snag a pic of it and post it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hey man I was looking for a DSP-6 for the past three months - and just bought oone today. But I will tell you this is a very fair price for the DSP-6 and controller. all theone I have been able to find people have been asking insane money for them. Good luck with your sell you have some grat stuff.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey man I was looking for a DSP-6 for the past three months - and just bought oone today. But I will tell you this is a very fair price for the DSP-6 and controller. all theone I have been able to find people have been asking insane money for them. Good luck with your sell you have some grat stuff.
Thanks - I thought it was a fair price given the rarity of the DSP. They are far and few between at this point, especially in this condition.

·
Registered
230 Posts
was the 4.0 purchased straight from zapco or a zapco dealer? i just had an issue with trying to send in an amp to get fixed, and turns out woofersetc.com or some place pulled off the serial numbers and put fake ones on. zapco won't touch it! so now i'm hesitant to purchase anything from online.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was the 4.0 purchased straight from zapco or a zapco dealer? i just had an issue with trying to send in an amp to get fixed, and turns out woofersetc.com or some place pulled off the serial numbers and put fake ones on. zapco won't touch it! so now i'm hesitant to purchase anything from online.
Very, very good point - all of the Zapco equipment listed was purchased from a local Zapco dealer, and there should be no issues with Zapco should something go wrong in the future.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Zapco C2k 4.0 is SOLD :)

DSP w/DRC and C2k 2.5 still available...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Saturday morning bump. Additional product available!

C2K 9.0XD 2 Ohm version with XVD and controller (8/10) - $1000 shipped/insured CONUS

Zapco DC Refernce 650.6 - excellent condition (9/10) in original box, etc. - $550 shipped/insured CONUS

Alpine INA-W900BT mint in box - comes with everything as new + PAC video bypass - $650 shipped/insured CONUS

(2) sets of JL Audio C2-525 components - like new in box. Used for a very short period of time - $100/set shipped/insured

Pics to come shortly :)

Mods - if there's a way to clean up the thread, please let me know!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Zapco C2K 2.5 still available - $450 shipped/insured.

Alpine HU and DC650.6 w/pics posted in new thread.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump

C2k 2.5 - $425 shipped/insured CONUS
DSP6 w/DRC - $575 shipped/insured CONUS

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.