All amps are "Used, but 100% working condition"
(2) Carbon Fiber C2K (8/10)
(1) Corvette C2K (6/10)

Total Price: :
Corvette C2K - $270 B/0
Carbon Fiber C2K's - $350ea

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays for shipping

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Corvette Amps

Carbon Fiber Amps

Additional info:

Looking to trade for a C2k 4.0x Pewter, also looking for a DSP6, which I also have a BNIB JBL MS8 I'm willing to trade for.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, running them in my car right now, need to consolidate and save some room hence why I'm selling and getting a c2k 4.0

·
Registered
489 Posts
Bump to a great seller and incredible amp! To bad they do not make this one anymore. Someone needs to buy these incredible amps!

·
Registered
346 Posts
you have PM's Josh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.