DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are three Zapco DC amps and the DRC.SL controller. They are in perfect working order and cosmetically they are literally perfect.

Selling the following:

(1) Zapco DC 1000.4
(1) Zapco DC 1100
(1) Zapco DC 1100
(1) Zapco DRC.SL
and all the necessary Symbalink cables, transmitters, including Y-adapters as well.

Everything is used, but in working order and cosmetically perfect.

I am selling because I have a different vehicle and need a much smaller setup than the Zapcos.

I am asking $950 for everything if anybody wants it all, but I can also split up the components as well. Everything is in its original packaging/ boxes and they are in excellent shape as well.

You pay for shipping.

I live in 90254, Hermosa Beach.

Or make an offer...

Thx

Attachments

·
Registered
19,900 Posts
the good lord is testing me right now...

edit.. just a heads up, you cant delete any of the stuff from the "do not delete anything below this" for classifieds ads.

·
Registered
19,900 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
That is what I am interested in. I bought a JL 12W7 for each of my cars. I am buying a JL 1000/1 from a forum member but I am thinking about a DC 1100 for my other setup since I have a DC 650.6 already. Do you think this will do well with a 12W7? Thanks.

·
Registered
19,900 Posts
That is what I am interested in. I bought a JL 12W7 for each of my cars. I am buying a JL 1000/1 from a forum member but I am thinking about a DC 1100 for my other setup since I have a DC 650.6 already. Do you think this will do well with a 12W7? Thanks.
it would be perfect

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I have the birth sheets for each amp. I'll post some more pics by tomorrow of everything. Just tied up at the work today.

I've been asked if I can sell the amps individually and I might decide to do that by tomorrow if nobody wants the whole lot

How about $280 for each amp and $100 for the DRC.SL

·
Registered
19,900 Posts
Is that shipped? $280 sounds fair for a DC1100.1. I will take 1 of those. thanks.
best price ive ever seen.. depending on condition of course

·
Registered
19,900 Posts
actually depending on my paycheck if you want ill pick up the rest of the stuff if expedition wants the one dc 1100.1

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The price is for the amps and parts, etc.
Shipping would be extra though.

I am in Hermosa Beach if anyone wants to pick it up.

That local to any of you guys??

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Since there hasn't been any interest to buy all three amps, I am going to split them up.

How about this:

DC 1000.4 (includes Symbalink 12 ft, transponder, birthsheet, etc) - $340
DC1100 (includes Symbalink 12 ft, transponder, birthsheet, etc) - $275
DC1100(includes Symbalink 12 ft, transponder, birthsheet, etc) - $275
DRC.SL - $80

I live in Hermosa Beach (90254), So shipping will be extra. I figure about $25 or so.

Also, take a look at the pictures - the amps are in PERFECT shape. Not a scratch, dent, etc. Perfect.

Any interest? If there is, its first come, first serve...

Thx..

·
Registered
365 Posts
expedition's money is good i sold him a 12w7.
good doing business with him.i would suggest getting him a shipping quote.
zip to zip for a box 26Lx14Wx4H 15 pounds 2 day priority is around 50 bucks thru the USPS.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts