DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, don't want to sell this, but, you know how it goes. Recently purchased on eBay and picked up locally. I updated the software to 1.41 and tested it out to make sure that it's 100% functional.

She looks very nice except for a couple of blemishes, when you look closely. Sorry my camera blows, but I think you can get the idea.

Serial #500007576:

Small chip out of the top right corner:

Small scratch on edge of heatsink:

Small scratch that the previous owner apparently went over with a Sharpie, and isn't very noticeable in most light:

$620 shipped insured CONUS.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Bump for an awsome amp. I'm running two of them in my Magnum and two in my F150.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Well, just to get another civic guys input here, I better bump this too! It is indeed a great amp and I've even thought of swapping out my McIntosh to get one of these. My 750.2 puts out a ton of power - and yet runs nice and cool in my trunk enclosure.

Can't lose with this baby... but now I need to find out what the good captain is doing for a replacement!

Less

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
are you interested in taking offers? or trades? I want the amp, but the damage issue of course id like to talk about,

anyway if you are interested in offers, please pm me so we can talk it over, if not

I can dig that too

have a good one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts