DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in total downsize mode right now and in keeping with that these it's time to move to something smaller so I can put my spare back in the car. I know, I'm weird like that. :D

Bought both here in January but weren't installed until about a month and a half ago. Both are still in mint condition. Both have been upgraded to DPN 1.41 and work flawlessly.

DC 650.6 - $700 shipped OBO SOLD!!!
Rated at 50x4 + 100x2 @ 4 ohms, 90x4 + 180x2 @ 2 ohms, 180x2 + 360x1 bridged @ 4 ohms, 500x1 @ 2 ohms bridged on channels 5/6. Birth sheet just shows a total number. :( SOLD!!!
DC 750.2 - $450 shipped OBOSOLD!!!
175x2 @ 4 ohms, 360x2 @ 2 ohms, 750x1 @ 4 ohms rated. Birth sheet shows over 800 at 4 ohms mono. SOLD!!!
2 - 12ft Symbilink cables - $25ea. shipped SOLD!!!
1 - Symbilink y-adapter $25 shipped SOLD!!!
1 - SLDIN-T.F. Smybilink transmitter (an extra for a total of 5) $25 shipped SOLD!!!
1 - 4ft interface cable (the ones that came with the amps weren't long enough) free to the first buyer SOLD!!!

Combo pricing - $1100 for everything.

Pics as of 2 days ago when I pulled the subs out:

·
Registered
237 Posts
you got pm on the simbilink cables...just send me a paypal address

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And you JUST beat another interested person.

I'll edit the original post, everything is still in the car so I won't be able to pull anything until this weekend not ship until Monday/Tuesday next week. Bad form I know, but I was kind of expecting the response to this thread as I get for all my others. My apologies.

Paul

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
man at least email me before the next local fire sale, I could have used either one of those amps lol and cash is always king right darrrrrn

whats amps are next,, really curious?? and no processing? since I know you arent using the bitone and all that madness right?

·
Registered
8,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
man at least email me before the next local fire sale, I could have used either one of those amps lol and cash is always king right darrrrrn

whats amps are next,, really curious?? and no processing? since I know you arent using the bitone and all that madness right?
There will be processing and for now, I'm pleading the 5th. Amps I'm not sure about. Since I want to keep the spare in and I really don't want a hinged amp rack I need something that'll fit in the areas around the spare. That limits me to PDXs (not gonna happen), HDs (way too expensive), or Arc Minis (the front runners ATM).

·
142 fastest gun in town
483 Posts
All sold in 4 hr. Maybe the economy IS picking up.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Paul,

You're killing me!!

Every time I see one of your FS threads I start to laugh.

It's ok though, you'll figure out wtf you're doing soon enough.

:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.