DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale, a Zapco DSP 6, six channel signal processor, plus various cables needed to make a complete signal path from your HU to your amps. The signal processor alone is $1000 new. My unit is used, but in excellent condition. I would give it an 7/8 out of 10. I can confirm the unit does work as designed. I will take $600 for the package, or I will split up for the prices shown below. No trades. The following is included in this deal.

(1) DSP 6 ($550)
Installation CD (included with DSP6)
(1)12' Symbilink cable ($35)

Items below are SOLD!!!
(3) RCA to symbilink transmitters (new) ($35 each)
(3) Symbilink to RCA cables (3 feet in length HARD TO FIND). BNIB ($25 each)

I will post pics tomorrow but this is a second set of equipment identical to the another package I just sold yesterday to DIYMA member jearhart. You can see pics of that set up here:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/59770-fs-zapco-dsp6-drc-sl-symbilink-complete-package.html

Please note this particular sale does not include a DRC-SL unit, which is an optional in dash remote control.

·
Registered
840 Posts
pm sent....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Bump for a good seller. I have seen the unit in person. And I bought one just like it from him. :D

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
These are great units. I like em alot. not convinced I should be using the 650.6 instead of one of these and another amp...

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Bump for a great processor, price, and seller. I really wish I had the spare change laying around to scoop this up! I was eyeing it at the meet last Friday.

And sorry that I didn't get a chance to listen to your truck Kevin. I was really looking forward to hearing it. :( It was great to have met you though.

Zach

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump for a great processor, price, and seller. I really wish I had the spare change laying around to scoop this up! I was eyeing it at the meet last Friday.

And sorry that I didn't get a chance to listen to your truck Kevin. I was really looking forward to hearing it. :( It was great to have met you though.

Zach
I think had it not been for the rain....I would have been less preoccupied with unpacking gear..packing gear....unpacking gear....and more on sitting in the truck (with you and others). Although, the truck was running all day with the system going and laptop/Bit One interface rolling.

I would have appreciated any feedback, but there will always be another day.

Thanks for the bump!

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
This thing hasn't sold yet? Wow, I'm surprised. Somebody buy this DSP unit so I can stop looking at the for sale thread!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.