Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Zapco DSP6-SL
Zapco DRC-SL
Zuki 6 channel amplifier- gray model

Condition of all items:

Both Zapco devices are 9/10 cosmetically, function perfectly, only ever installed in one car. I will post pictures this weekend.
The Zuki amplifier is brand new and has never had power applied or been mounted. It is the gray model, which has a class D sub channel, all other channels are class A/B. 4 channels of equal power, and a 5th channel equal in power to 2 of those channels bridged. Was going to use as a staggered power 5 channel with widebanders on 2 channels, bridge the other 2 channels to one midbass and the 5th channel to the other midbass. The amp has (3) 40 amp fuses, you do the math on realistic power output, since Zuki rates their amps at 0.0000000000001% distortion. :) There is also a sub remote control knob with cable - I forget how long, easily 12 feet - included.

I was going to install all of this in my car, but have decided to turn the car in when the lease is up and buy something else. These don't do me much good right now and a HTPC is calling my name instead.

Total Price: :

Zapco DSP6-SL - $475 shipped, insured, UPS tracking
Zapco DRC-SL - $175 shipped, insured, UPS tracking
Zapcos sold together - $625 shipped, insured, UPS tracking
Zuki 6 channel amplifier - $250 shipped, insured, UPS tracking.

Shipping Terms: :

You buy, I take to UPS within 24 hours and ship to you in the continuous 48 states, I send you tracking number, you receive item(s). If shipping damage occurs, I refund promptly and deal with UPS.

Pictures: - coming this weekend

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Payment received. Zuki amp is sold! It will be ready for UPS pickup tomorrow afternoon, tracking number will be emailed, and accessible to track starting Monday night. I guess everyone is waiting for pictures of the Zapco pair- by tomorrow as promised. :p

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Payment received. Zuki amp is sold! It will be ready for UPS pickup tomorrow afternoon, tracking number will be emailed, and accessible to track starting Monday night. I guess everyone is waiting for pictures of the Zapco pair- by tomorrow as promised. :p
Dropped it off for UPS to pick up tomorrow, pm will be sent tonight with tracking number. Zapco pics coming up in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I got my tracking number and am now waiting like a kid at christmas. Now I need to find a good deal on a BNIB or like new MS-8.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I forgot about the velcro on the top of the DRC controller. I left it on in case it aids in the next install, it worked very well in a vertical arrangement. You can see a blemish here or there, but pretty presentable, IMO.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zapco DSP6 is sold, pending payment on 1/10.

Any takers on the DRC controller?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Bumpage for the DRC controller. Running a data jack cable only, there's no need for the laptop to tune in the car.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pmed you....
Payment received, DSP6 is officially sold. Check your PM and let me know if you want me to throw in the miniDIN connectors and ship out Thursday instead of Wednesday.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DSP6 has been dropped off for delivery with UPS and tracking number was pm'd.

I have this Zapco DRC-SL controller sitting here by its lonesome, help a brotha out.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Open to reasonable offers.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$160 shipped for the Zapco DRC-SL controller. Comes with data cable. Control your DSP6 or DC amps from the dash/center console/glove box.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.