Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Zapco/ESB Blue Reference RM-6B.165 midbass drivers.

Condition of all items:
New in boxes. Beautiful!

Total Price: :
$175 shipped/insured.

Shipping Terms: :
Included in above price. Shipping via insured UPS Ground service.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Someone really needs to buy and run these beautiful drivers!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
This came from my batch of ESB drivers intended to use on the ESB Ferrari. I use the same ones in my car and there has never been a thought to swap them. They are my favorite drivers to date and can play up to almost 3k (Mine are lp'd at 2.2) cleanly and have nice, very smooth midbass. Just today I was just admiring my own system and I said to myself "why would I change this" Im not. Thats rare for me. These are staying in the car till trade in time.

You name the driver, I probably tried them. These are top 3. And you can use any tweeter due to the low breakup and natural smooth rolloff.

·
Registered
156 Posts
This came from my batch of ESB drivers intended to use on the ESB Ferrari. I use the same ones in my car and there has never been a thought to swap them. They are my favorite drivers to date and can play up to almost 3k (Mine are lp'd at 2.2) cleanly and have nice, very smooth midbass. Just today I was just admiring my own system and I said to myself "why would I change this" Im not. Thats rare for me. These are staying in the car till trade in time.

You name the driver, I probably tried them. These are top 3. And you can use any tweeter due to the low breakup and natural smooth rolloff.
Top 3 eh? What are the other 2?

I will take these. PM'ed.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Seas Lotus

Focal Utopia

·
Registered
156 Posts
Seas Lotus

Focal Utopia
Very nice. Like I told the seller, I have the Blue Note comp set. I picked it up off eBay for $40. The only issue is the spider mounts on both midbasses were cracked perfectly on either side. The ones I'm buying from him will replace the broken ones. I will just fix the broken ones, and use them in some homemade cabinets with new tweeters or something. WIN WIN! :beerchug:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.