DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Drops

(3) Zapco ASP-L2T 2-Channels Line Noise Filter 1 was for testing they are all new $100 Shipped Each

(2) Zapco C2k 4.0 (No Symbilink Cables) $400 Shipped Each

(1) Zapco ASP-L2BT 2-Ch. Signal Line Driver/Bluetooth Sold

(1) Zapco ASP-OEB 2-Channels OEM Speaker Level to Preamp $40 Shipped

(1) Pair Dynaudio Esotar2 E650 (SOLD)

Reactions: TylorMcVey

·
Registered
2014 VW CC Sport
979 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the other zapco 4.0 amp

This is the other one there is really only one small issue with this slight fading on top but the 12v tab plastic broke off I had to change out the screw to make it work and grab. Just used a screw and lock washer and problem solved.

This one is in great condition just needs to be cleaned up the blue one not as much but I am willing to sell both at a cheaper deal to just not have them sit here I’m trying to alleviate loss from
Shipping as well because shipping twice well loses a lot more money for sure. I have other things as well zapco stuff for sale all nego on price.

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
PRICE DROPS

(3) Zapco ASP-L2T 2-Channels Line Noise Filter 1 was for testing they are all new $100 Shipped Each

(2) Zapco C2k 4.0 (No Symbilink Cables) $400 Shipped Each

(1) Zapco ASP-L2BT 2-Ch. Signal Line Driver/Bluetooth $60 Shipped

(1) Zapco ASP-OEB 2-Channels OEM Speaker Level to Preamp $40 Shipped

(1) Pair Dynaudio Esotar2 E650 (SOLD)

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Great guy to deal with, buy with confidence

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
(1) Zapco ASP-L2BT 2-Ch. Signal Line Driver/Bluetooth $60 Shipped

Im interested.
Send me a pm or did you want to know something about it?

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Everytime someone tells me they want my amps they play with my heart ♥ so I’m literally about to take them off again keep them on a shelf because I am seriously getting tired of people saying they will buy them this day then the excuses roll.

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Everytime someone tells me they want my amps they play with my heart ♥ so I’m literally about to take them off again keep them on a shelf because I am seriously getting tired of people saying they will buy them this day then the excuses roll.
I know what you mean! GLWS!

I've been eyeing the Zapco L2T

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will reply to everyone’s pm later this morning or afternoon.

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I want everyone to listen up and I really don't care if you think I am a dick when I say this because I’m tired of the bull ****. I have never had such a ****ty sale experenice in my life on Diyma and mods please make sure the buyers understand that buying means actually having money.

I AM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE!!!

LET THIS BE KNOWN TO EVERYONE

I AM NOT A DEALER
I AM NOT WALMART
I AM NOT GOODWILL

DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS THAT ARE ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE THAT I HAVE ALREADY SUPPLIED THE LINKS FOR NEXT TO THE PRICES

DO NOT ASK ME QUESTIONS THAT ARE NEXT TO MY ITEMS CLEARLY STATING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING OR ASKING.

DO NOT TRY TO OFFER ME TO SELL SOMETHING TO YOU GIVING YOU A DEAL OR A LOWERED PRICE IF YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE MONEY TO BUY IT.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE

THE USER WILL NOT BE MENTIONED IN THIS AND HE WASN’T THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS. HOWEVER IF THE USER DECIDES TO COMMENT BACK ON THIS FOR WHAT I POSTED FEEL FREE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE I AM JUST BEING RESPECTFUL BY NOT POSTING YOUR NAME FOR YOUR PRIVACY.

I AM SERIOUSLY TIRED OF THE BS IN MY INBOX.

I appreciate your interest but I am going to pass on selling them to you. No offense man but what you said to me was a little insulting.

You first asked me for a deal on all 3 I said sure gave you a number.

Then you asked me if you could test the products for your equipment before purchasing to see if it fixes your issue for the zapco line noise conditioner.

I said to you that Basically if you tested them out they wouldn’t be new anymore

Yes I told you one was tested for 20min and the others were New. Yes one was tested but I had to buy it before it was tested.
Then you said to me then it’s no longer new don’t know if thats been explained in the for sale.

Clearly you didn’t read the post because it’s the first thing I wrote on the listing.

I also do not like someone trying to tell me and I quote

“but you stated that one was tested already so it’s no longer new not sure if that’s explained in the for sale post. But I’m still interested on at least one “

I appreciate this but you made it seem like you wanted all three then you want to make a smitty comment about it not being new anymore. Then you didn’t even know that it was posted saying one was tested.

And on top of all of this you didnt even have the money to even buy one. So I got to pass thanks.

Good luck with your issues

PLEASE FOR EVERYONES SAKE PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAIN IF YOU ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO READ ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR AN ANSWER ALREADY GIVEN TO YOUR QUESTIONS THEN MAYBE CAR AUDIO ISN'T FOR YOU.

HERE IS A FINE EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE

Product Organism Font Adaptation Technology

·
Registered
2016 Lexus Ct200h Fsport
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well I guess since no one wanted to buy any of this stuff that I marked so much lower to lose money on I’ll just put them Back to the prices I want to sell them for at the end of the week. I won’t be dropping these prices again like this so please don’t ask after the weekend.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts