DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have decided to sell my extra studio. This amp was replaced with a studio 50 to power my A-pillar mounted tweeters. 50x2 was just too much in that location so I switched to the 25x2 studio 50 instead. I have been hanging on to this amp just for sentimental reasons but I finally decided that it needs to go to somebody who can give it a good home in their system.

It would be perfect for running any set of tweeters, some mids, or even a small sub like an 8 or a really efficient 10.

It is in good shape, 8.5 out of 10, and includes the original box, manual, and test sheet. It functions perfectly, and as you can see by it's test sheet does slightly over it's rated power. Good luck finding another one like this... $100 shipped. $1 per watt for Zapco?..... No brainer. Buy it.

I dare you to try and find an amp with a test sheet this clean nowadays for anywhere close to this price.... Oh, and this is a 2000 model so it is one of the last before they discontinued the series, so you are getting about the newest you can get these, period.

·
Registered
556 Posts
great deal bassplay,i didnt know ebay items had such a neg. effect on poeple, ive sold and purchsed many items-amps too- on ebay with great results - im in a selling mode right now so cant help you -sorry-

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't mention that I bought it off of ebay in my ad.... so I guess you went and looked up my screen name hcbassplay on ebay.

Perhaps you didn't notice that I have 92 positives and 1 negative?????

I mean seriously, what more do you need? I don't sell broken items to people and say that they work... this amp is perfect. In fact, I'll guarantee it. I have numerous feedbacks on other car audio forums as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
hey hc... I sent you a PM on that amp.

btw I've bought from him before and his stuff is as stated. shipped as promised and replied very promptly. good guy here.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yeah who cares where you bought it from :p

That's a sweet deal for a damn nice amp, nice condition too. If I didn't have too many amps already I'd buy it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Darn!!! I missed this.

I could have used that one to match my others. . .

How do you like the Studio 54?

Tom

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heh, the darned things are like a drug... :D

I have just a plain old studio 50, 25Wx2. It's really my favorite amp, I mean it's so small, how could you not like it?

·
Registered
556 Posts
good piont bassplay, but i like the big girls- my adcom 4404-24 inches long!

·
Registered
402 Posts
hcbassplay said:
I have just a plain old studio 50, 25Wx2. It's really my favorite amp, I mean it's so small, how could you not like it?
Oh, I could have sworn it was you who bought the Studio 54 I sold a little while back. Oh well, the Zapco Studio Disease is alive and well. :D

TT

·
Registered
531 Posts
hcbassplay said:
I mean it's so small, how could you not like it?

is that what you tell the ladies :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I understand if you don't like the ebay thing, I'm getting pretty frustrated with ebay myself lately. Although when you find a piece like this on ebay being sold original box, manual, and test sheets, you usually don't need to worry since the last guy to have owned it probably cared about it too since he saved all of that junk...

The only thing I was worried about was that everyone knows that if I am selling something, no matter where it came from, I can be trusted that it is in perfect working condition.

No problem man...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just picked up a Studio 300X for $185 in very nice condition. I have no use for it. Its the Zapco tranzzzzz....... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts