Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Zapco - Z150.6LX

Condition of all items: New

Total Price: $1000.00 paid via paypal only.

Shipping Terms: Included

Pictures: Attached

Additional info:

This amplifier can be used to drive the whole front stage of a system; a pair of tweeters, midrange, and woofers. You can design a whole system around a pair of these. One for the highs and the other for the lows. Subs could be three 10" or 12" subs. Depending on the demand of the subs. Two amplifiers and a processor of 8 channels and a solid source. You will be headed towards greatness. Regardless if you want to compete or daily driver. The clarity of this amplifier is one of a kind.

ZAPCO Z-150.6 (LX - Limited Edition) Class A/B AMPLIFIER

Up for sale is a new Zapco Z-150.6 LX. This amplifier comes with the factory warranty. These amplifiers are a step above the Z150.6. The difference in the two amplifiers are as following.

• Output devices in the LX’s are all from Sanken of Japan, only the best.
• For small value signal caps, Mica is the best available.
• All the electrolytic caps in the signal path are Elna Silmic ll for the best in sound quality.
• The LX amps get the Analog Devices OP275 Op-amps for unsurpassed musicality. Try to find these in any other car amplifiers.
• High Voltage Nichicon KZ storage caps provide rock solid, voltage and amazing clarity to the amplifier.
• Input filter coil and ultra low ESR, high voltage Panasonic FC input filter caps keep the voltage into the power supply clean and quiet.
• Advanced regulation circuitry keeps power up and keeps voltage fluctuations out, regardless of input voltage swings.

Power

6 Channel H-E SQ Full range class A/B
Stereo @ 4 Ohms: 6 x 150 Watts
Stereo @ 2 Ohms: 6 x 250 Watts
Bridged @ 4 Ohms: 3 x 500

Amplifier Specifications

Class AB bridgeable 12V amplifier
7/6/5/3 channel bridgeable 12V amplifier
Stable into 4 ohms bridged or 2 ohms stereo load
PWM MOSFET power supply
Variable input sensitivity
RCA Signal input and output connectors
4-way protection circuitry
thermal / over current / speaker short / DC
Tested voltage & THD: 14.4V & less than 0.05% at rated power
Operating voltage : DC10V~15.5V power input
Dimensions in Inches : 7.48(W) x 2.44(H) x 24.17(L)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Wanta buy some Zuki amps?

Truth is that I am not going to start w/ a three way setup, so I don't need the six channel. My four channel Zuki will work just fine.
My hoarding days are over and I went with an alpine v9 under the seat. If I were willing to give up room I'd run everything off of this 6 channel zapco.

Great seller here for anyone that doesn't know. He will even call you!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Up top for a great amp and a great seller.

·
Registered
164 Posts
GLWS. Trusted seller! (Y)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.