DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get rid of a project that keeps changing. I'm just going to get rid of these amps and wait the project out:

Zed Audio Deuce with Burr Brown
Zed Audio Gladius with Burr Brown

Both amps are like new, I never even hooked them up. Both have the pre-production black heatsinks and are HOT; look better than the silver heatsinks. These things are built very well, nice and heavy. I bought these from trome1 on ECA like 2 months ago.

$560 shipped + 3% for Paypal (this is what I paid for them, just trying not to lose money here, besides shipping ~$40)

Got some pics up on zoto.com, check them out here:

Zed Audio Amplifier Pics

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hmm their reputation precedes them, however I tend to dislike the corner "lugs". IMO would look nicer without them. What are the amp specs?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Deuce does 200 x 2 @ 4 ohms. The Gladius does 75 x 2 @ 4 ohms. I'm in Tucson if you'd want to see the amps or even pick them up instead of shipping them.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I don't know if they are available yet, but they were planning to offer different corners for mounting.

Actual output is around 245w x 2 for the Deuce and 95w x 2 for the Gladius.

My Draconia measured 93w x 4.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
lv_v said:
The Deuce does 200 x 2 @ 4 ohms. The Gladius does 75 x 2 @ 4 ohms. I'm in Tucson if you'd want to see the amps or even pick them up instead of shipping them.
Nice I may have to take you up on that offer. I live in Willcox, which is an hour east of Tucson. Although I am thinking on waiting for the new lineup from Arc Audio...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't believe there's been no interest in these amps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts