·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Zed Audio Minotaur
Zed Audio Draconia-II

Condition of all items:

These amps are USED, yet are in excellent condition. 100% working condition/ 98% physical.

Total Price: :

PayPal'd -
Minotaur: $500
Draconia: $450

Price is non-negotiable. No group price for both.
Even though I love car audio and trying new things, I cant afford any trades either at the moment, sorry!

Shipping Terms: :

Ill pay shipping to anywhere in US.
Ships insured in large flat rate via USPS.
You pay shipping difference if you want original cartons (they are large).
I will ship international, you pay.

Pictures: - Yes, see attachment. I can take more upon request.

Additional info:

These were purchased via Vertex Audio (Authorized Dealer), earlier this year. These amps are absolutely amazing for price vs performance/size. I came from the PDX line, and these kicked their ass in the SQ department and their functionality is much better. I also own the Leviathan and Dreadknot, Im a diehard Zed guy if you cant tell hehe. I hate to sell, but I am really strapped for cash right now, which is my reason for selling. I figure I can always buys some more later down the road..

Specs -
Draconia
Minotaur

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Best amps around!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Zed DOES love optioning the hell out of his amps. That Draconia II looks BAAAAAAAAD! :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry my bad. That Draconia is very tempting. This is exactly what I have been looking for to power my Focal 165 k2p's in an active setup.

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Both still available?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey kenny,
You've not gotten back to me. You still owe me a set of Morel Tempo speakers! Are you going to settle up or what??!! I've been patient, you know.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Hey kenny,
You've not gotten back to me. You still owe me a set of Morel Tempo speakers! Are you going to settle up or what??!! I've been patient, you know.
confused.... your last post was over a month ago and out of the blue you dump on his thread.....

"Re: MOREL

Maybe we can both help each other out if Kenny will respond to my PMs. I order and paid for Integra Ovation 4 and received regular drivers instead. I'm still working out the details. But I prefer the..." Is your last post...

If your having an issue and it appears as though you are and from what I'm guessing pm's aren't working but maybe a post started by you in the feeback area nicely asking to fix it at first.

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I sold the Minotaur guys. Still have the 4 channel. If interested, PM me!

In reply to Thumper: I sent you a PM. I am more then willing to work with you to make things right. A honest mistake was made on my end, I apologize.

·
Registered
113 Posts
confused.... your last post was over a month ago and out of the blue you dump on his thread.....

"Re: MOREL

Maybe we can both help each other out if Kenny will respond to my PMs. I order and paid for Integra Ovation 4 and received regular drivers instead. I'm still working out the details. But I prefer the..." Is your last post...

If your having an issue and it appears as though you are and from what I'm guessing pm's aren't working but maybe a post started by you in the feeback area nicely asking to fix it at first.

Just my $0.02
Sorry if this may be intrusive to you, but if you've have sent someone money and have not received a "follow up " message within a reasonable amount of time (tranaction stated in 11/2011), you too will do things you may not want to do in order to get their attention.

Unfortunately, I have other things in my life that are far more important, so this is one of those low priority items. As of now, Kenny has responded to me. So that's positive start.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really need to sell this. $375 SHIPPED! Amp is in great shape. Sits in a box...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Kenny, I Find myself looking at this thread numerous times throughout the day...I really want this but I need to have a few custom pieces made for my install first. Soooo tempting!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.