FS: Nav TV ZEN 25 BMW MOST audio converter (used). Condition 9.5 out of 10. This allows you to delete the MOST Logic 7/hk/EPS amplifier in a 2006-2019 BMW (for application info, see below). It gives you RCA analog out or Toslink SPDIF digital out, with handsfree and chimes added in, and with volume control applied. It was in my 3-Series, worked great. I will include a used TechnicPnP 677/688/752 speaker wiring adapter to help you delete the OEM amplifier without cutting any wires. The wiring adapter is $65 on TechnicPnP, the Nav TV lists at $900, is comparable to units from Audison, Mobridge, and Helix for nearly the same price (the Audison and Helix are Toslink only, no analog RCA out).

Tech support not included, but I will answer basic question before the purchase. For application information and tech support, please see https://navtv.com/products/NTV-KIT969/zen-25.html
If you don't know if your BMW has 677/688/752, please use MDecoder.com. If you have a 2-Series with HK, you ave 674, which is not compatible with this device (just get TechnicPnP's 676 harness, which is compatible with 674).

Price is shipped to the lower 48. AK/HI add $25. PayPal authorized addresses only, and PayPal is the only form of payment, thanks.

Thanks for looking!