Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
3 Zuki Eleets 4 v2's (4 channel, current model) SOLD!!!
1 Zuki Eleets Small Mono

Condition of all items:
Gently used, 100% working, look at least 9.8 out of 10. Won't find a nicer used Zuki around! I thought I could get by paying some accident bills by just selling off my Audible Physics drivers. I tried everything I could to keep all my Zuki's, but it looks like I won't be able to after all. Words can't describe how bummed I am. I do also have a Zuki Eleets small mono which I am going to claw tooth and nail to keep.

Total Price: :
$400 shipped each Eleets 4 SOLD!!
$700 shipped Mono

Shipping Terms: :
Free shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Wow!! Screaming deal on the very nicest production amps that Zuki has put out yet. I'm sorry that you have to sell these. Best of luck with the sale though.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Really hate to see them go. I'm tossing out a guess here but if I had to rate them like other manufacturers I would guess 150w x 4 RMS as a conservative estimate. Just basing this off past experiences with other amps and how the Zuki's push the same speakers. These amps will surely rock anything you can toss at them.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Good dood here. Would buy, but spent my play money for the month already......if he says good shape, he means it. Lol my used ms8 from him still had the plastic on it.....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Damn you Vitty, I though we were bros and both of us ran Zuki Audio...
What can you do! things come up and toys got to go..

Anyone that has bought from Vitty, or is wondering about items that he is selling,
Vitty is rock solid, as he describes his items, what he says, is what you get!.
Rock solid packing, and tracking number provided as always!!!!
I hate to see them go Vitty... I hope this will help you financially by selling these amps.

Good luck to ya and Free bump for a great guy!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
What's the power output on these? Don't say 5 watts
Isn't that funny, everyone is asking about power!

Trust me, these amps will push anything without a problem. These amps are one of a kind, don't even think about power because, you will need to turn your gain down!
I have 2 of Zuki amps, and I'm very pleased with them!

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'm thinking I need one of these.. a little birdie told me these would be showing up on here.

Vitty, do you have all the original paperwork and owners manual with these? Hahaa.. serious though, did they come in cool box's?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm thinking I need one of these.. a little birdie told me these would be showing up on here.

Vitty, do you have all the original paperwork and owners manual with these? Hahaa.. serious though, did they come in cool box's?
Haha no original paperwork came with them and they just came in plain brown boxes so I tossed them out.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Biggrobb your PM box is full, clear some messages out. Here is what I sent you though and the same deal applies to everyone so I feel I can post it up here

Hi,
Saw your post in my for sale thread. Assuming you are in the US I could do all 3 eleets shipped to you for $1175. Payment would be required via the 'money owed' option so I am not charged any fees, or via regular paypal with 3.5% tacked on.

As for the Eleets small mono I have, it was a very expensive amp and it puts out an extremely large amount of power for its size. I ran 2 12" Ultimo's off it recently and it didn't even break a sweat. I really would like to keep it, but there is a small chance it will may have to go. After shipping they cost over $800 new from Zuki.

All the amps were purchased in late may early june of this year so they are still pretty fresh. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks
Nic

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I don't blame you there. The Zuki mono amps are truly one of a kind monsters!
HAHHA thats funny,
Boostedrex, you know it, Vitty knows it, and I know it myself :)

They are truly one of a kind.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.