DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FT: Dayton RS180S, Yamaha, Klipsch, Denon, Elite *Updated*

Hello everybody. After lurking on all of the CA forums, I have to say that DIYMA and ECA are responsible for getting me back into a hobbie that I have missed, but is hard to justify right now. Is it ever easily justifiable? I guess not.... anyways.... You all have made me realize that I really don't know anything about audio, and NP is the man for getting this site going. On to the important stuff...

I have a pair of Dayton RS180S that I never got around to using. One is still sealed in the box and the other has a few scratches from my very brief and inneffective attemp at debucking it. It still looks great from the front though, and the back side will look fine after a few seconds with a sharpie. I am interested in trading them for some 5M RCA's, a matching set of three preferably, or anything else you think I might be interested in. *Deal Pending*

I also have some HT equipment that is a few years old that I would like to trade for amps (2 two channels) and/or a sub (12 or 15). Yamaha RXV2092 A/V receiver, mint condition. It is 100 wpc, 2 front effects channels, DD & DPL, 2 remotes, dual zones, main outs, manual, great piece - just lacks DPLII and DTS. It was upwards of $1200 brand new. I also have a Denon DVD-1000 DVD player in mint conditon with remote and manual. Pair of Klipsch bookshelves and matching center channel in OK condition. They are the SB-1's and the SC-.5 (and they are in better condition than I thought.) And finally some Pioneer Elite rear surrounds - here.

Feel free to make offers if you have no trades. I'm not using any of this stuff right now.

I know this is my first post, and sorry about the length, but if anybody has anything they can help me out with that would be awesome. My only refs are me ebay feedback. Thanks in advance,

Rick

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Morning bump. I won't be available until tonight to answer replys.

Rick

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some good electronics here guys, and I'm not looking for much. Hell, I'll even consider trades for power wire & accessories. Throw some ideas at me, you never know...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts