Good condition, everything working. I'd say about 9/10 cosmetic

Will come with -
(1) Eclipse CD 7200 MK II head unit
(1) Eclipse CD 7200 MK II Black 'silk-screen removed mod'
(1) Eclipse CD 7200 MK II Face Plate protector
(1) Eclipse CD 7200 MK II Face Trim in Black
(1) Eclipse remote control
(1) Eclipse Wiring harness with fuse
(1) Eclipse IPOD adapter (IPC-106) (this one is currently in the mail out to me, should be a day or 2 more to arrive)
(1) Eclipse Mounting Hardware W/screws
(1) Eclipse Mounting Cage

Total Price: :
For trade for now for a JL HD 900/5 or an eclipse CD5030 + cash. Anything else, feel free to PM me. Like new condition (no recalls)

Shipping Terms: :
Will be shipped via USPS priority w/ tracking/insurance.

Pictures: -

Additional info:
Just looking to trade for now, hopefully I find someone will to do so.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Interested in a 9887 or 9835?

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
bump

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't you sell it? How much?
Really want to trade for a jl audio hd 900/5. Feel free to pm though if you have an offer :)

I have a CD5030.. What kind of cash are you looking for?
It will still have to be a decent amount id value it depending on what it comes with and condition. Pm pics if you have them. Thanks

Interested in a 9887 or 9835?
Not looking for an alpine, I've had a 9887 thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Okay, good luck in your hunt! :)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
While I dont have anything (of interest to you) for trade..... I may be interested in a cash (well paypal:) deal BUT, I had a couple questions for you... I looked through the manual online but was still not clear so I will ask you if you dont mind......
If you have the ipod connection being used......can you still use the usb at the same time with a hard drive? Basically if the ipod cable uses the usb...are there two of them?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
While I dont have anything (of interest to you) for trade..... I may be interested in a cash (well paypal:) deal BUT, I had a couple questions for you... I looked through the manual online but was still not clear so I will ask you if you dont mind......
If you have the ipod connection being used......can you still use the usb at the same time with a hard drive? Basically if the ipod cable uses the usb...are there two of them?

Thanks in advance
Yes that's right. The ipc-106 has a white ipod cable that connects ipod to adapter then adapter to the blue port. Leaving usb vacant and useable

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Yes that's right. The ipc-106 has a white ipod cable that connects ipod to adapter then adapter to the blue port. Leaving usb vacant and useable
GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Cant leave well enough alone :( I had to ask:mean:
Well I am going to be doing some thinking tomorrow!

Sox BLOW, I'm going to bed (congrats rays! You deserve it:(

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
damnit! why can't you want my 5030! and since you're listing it for sale now and not just trade you need to set a price. It's part of the forum rules!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.