DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's got the best deal on fuseholders? Preferably ANL, and preferably set-screw type, I don't like the ones that are just studs. Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Try seller named vminnovations on ebay. I recently bought some installation items from them; good price and free shipping on some stuff.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'll sell you one. I have a phoenix gold and stinger fuse holder for sale.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
If it is for your main fuse, near the battery...you SHOULD buy a superior quality holder vs. a fake gold plated , made in china, fuse holder and risk of having a melt-down , underneath your hood.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I usually buy all Knekonceptz wiring but the last couple installs I've done I have been unhappy with their fuse holders and battery terminals. I love their wiring and RCA's but stay away from their cheap plastic covered terminals and fuse holders.

Right now I'm using Stinger fuse holders I picked up at a local shop for $12 each. They are nice because they pop in to a holder and pop out (so I can remove the cover of my fuse holder).

·
Registered
337 Posts
I usually buy all Knekonceptz wiring but the last couple installs I've done I have been unhappy with their fuse holders and battery terminals. I love their wiring and RCA's but stay away from their cheap plastic covered terminals and fuse holders.
truth

1 - 8 of 8 Posts