DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
JBL-MS8 arrived in great condition. Thanks! Great communication. Great seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
More Pics of Mosconi AS 300.2, Brax coming soon.
Make offer guys
These things are ready to go.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
Risk! We're like canada except with better weather! In any case id have to check exchange rate before a decision but I'd pay for insured tracked delivery.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What I meant by Risk is I haven't sold or shipped anything internationally. Not sure what carriers to use, what precautions, customs forms are needed etc. Also the package is travelling a very long distance there's a higher chance of it being broken or lost etc. Claiming insurance on a lost package would be easier than on a damaged product since it would be difficult to prove that it was working before shipping( I don't know how shipping companies insurance claim works). Plus to protect myself as a seller, I need a carrier with Signature on delivery, looks like the consensus here is with USPS once package is out of US there's no tracking. I would need to see how much delivery would be through UPS or Fedex and if they provide proof of delivery or signature service and tracking internationally. I don't know, I might be overthinking this but would have to scour this forum on international shipping. This thing all packed up nicely would be 28+ lb.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
What I meant by Risk is I haven't sold or shipped anything internationally. Not sure what carriers to use, what precautions, customs forms are needed etc. Also the package is travelling a very long distance there's a higher chance of it being broken or lost etc. Claiming insurance on a lost package would be easier than on a damaged product since it would be difficult to prove that it was working before shipping( I don't know how shipping companies insurance claim works). Plus to protect myself as a seller, I need a carrier with Signature on delivery, looks like the consensus here is with USPS once package is out of US there's no tracking. I would need to see how much delivery would be through UPS or Fedex and if they provide proof of delivery or signature service and tracking internationally. I don't know, I might be overthinking this but would have to scour this forum on international shipping. This thing all packed up nicely would be 28+ lb.
Ok I've had heaps of stuff shipped from overseas. Including 1930s art deco porcelain and monster rotel stereo home power amps. I'd comply with all your requirements re tracking insurance and signature and have got that from US and UK before plenty of times. Definitely tracking can be sorted internationally. But i havent done my homework on exchange rates and delivery costs. I'd even organise all delivery from my end. But till i work out costs im not sure its viable. But i thought I'd dip my toe in the forum classifieds. You guys have much more stuff than us in OZ. And this amp is a cracker. I'm about to sell a limited edition musical fidelity nuvista preamp #276 of 500 collectors item and an absolutle stunning piece in form and function. Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista Preamp Reviewed

It could go anywhere in the world. Id insist on all the safety measures you do. Cheers Sam

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
JBL 24001 Mono Amp - Works flawlessly. Cosmetic condition is great as well. In the last pic you can see some hardened Dynamat glue(doesn't seem to be scratches) that's about the only cosmetic flaw.

·
Registered
43 Posts
"Risk! We're like canada except with better weather! In any case id have to check exchange rate before a decision but I'd pay for insured tracked delivery."

I like Canada but have to politely disagree.

Australia still has balls.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Following Items are still available. Offers?

AMPS-
BRAX X2000.2 - $900 $850 ( Wooden Crate Base is loose and one hinge has come out of the wood)
Mosconi AS300.2 - $700 $650 ( tab to hold down the plate is broken. Plate is clean, please see pic)
ARC Audio 4200 SE - $700 $650 (1 Available)
JBL GTO 24001 - $350
Audison Lrx 2.9 Gray - $300 $275

Subwoofer

Dynaudio Esotar 1200 - $700 $675 each (2 available)
Morel Ultimo 12 - 4ohm - $450 $425

Speakers/Tweeters
1 Pair HAT L3SE (currently used for rear fill so barely used) - $300
1 Pair HAT L3SE (Used as Front L+R) - $275
Single HAT L3SE (Used as Center) - $140
Rainbow Cal 25 silk SLC with Crossovers (installed in car) - $100
Hybrid Audio Technologies L1 Pro (No box , not installed in car) - $130

Processor
MoBridge M1000 MDA2 - $400 $350

Crossover
1 Pair HAT L2x Crossovers (currently installed in Car) - $130
Single HAT L2x Crossover(Missing top cover) - $60

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
ALL stuff removed from my car today.
L2x Crossovers - Black stuff is Dynamat glue.

RAINBOW CAL 25

·
Registered
717 Posts
Are the prices includes shipping?
I am interested in the Rainbow tweeters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 38 of 38 Posts