1. like new
2. new in original packaging
3. new but modified

Total Price:
1. $50
2. $35
3. $25

Shipping Terms: all above prices include shipping

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
1. like new. only thing missing is the high input plug. still have the owners manual.
2. nothing special to note. just not used and sitting on my shelf.
3. this would be great for the work truck you don't want to do an install in but want to use music apps. has the original ipod/ipad adapter removed and an standard aux to rca adapter. 100% universal that way. comes with adapters for installing in a GM if needed.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
probably unpublished but, do you know the crossover frequencies of the audiopipe 3 way? I like weird things like this..sometimes make for killer projects/gifts.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
wow thank you! surprised that much info was available. will let you know in a day or two if I can scoop them up..have an idea for them already.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts