Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
just another guy
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I wanted to buy a set, but cheapest shipping is: "Priority Mail International $39.85" ???

This seems way over the top for a small light weight package?!?
It won't fit in a small flat rate box otherwise it'd be cheaper. And that price is pretty much exactly the same as the USPS.com listed rate for the US to Denmark, I just checked...and they're the cheapest out there for international shipping unfortunately.

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Yep, Priority Mail International is NOT inexpensive. Parcel Post might be an option but it'll take AT LEAST a month to get there and 6 weeks is not uncommon.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Larry.
What if we took it out of the box, rolled it up, and stuffed it in a Flat rate box.
Would it fit?

ANT

·
Registered
194 Posts
Larry.
What if we took it out of the box, rolled it up, and stuffed it in a Flat rate box.
Would it fit?

ANT
I like that idea, if possible I am in.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Very easy to order, shipping was a bit steep for my apo as well. Even a large flat rate box would be better for shipping than the prices you have listed for priority. When you get them in I wouldn't mind if you pulled mine out of the box and stuck it in a small flatrate as well. :)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Thanks for the update. Please ship these out ASAP. ;)

I need these like yesterday, LOL!

My other sets have disappeared somehow: been left at friends' houses, broken when used for inappropriate tasks, or have been stolen by my dogs and buried in the horse corral, LOL!

·
Registered
260 Posts
got mine a few weeks ago, they still had that factory smell to them. i let them air out on the deck for a few days. they work great. very sturdy and fit every clip i need them to. i used them last week for the first time to remove my door pannels and remove my center consoul for some wiring issues and to see about tweeter changes,

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
I think I've had mine a couple of months. I got them VERY shortly after they started shipping. I've even used them a few times. I REALLY like them a lot more than my Schwaben set. A bit stiffer and a lot more variety. It's a GREAT set.

David,

let me know if they are still having shipping issues and I'll hook it up.

·
just another guy
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Everything is working on the site as far as shipping goes...but the price is the price unfortunately...our shipping prices on there are within +- $1 of what we actually pay.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Lol I just got them today! They were shipped out 23 July and got here today. Way to sit on stuff US Postal.. ;) thanks guys for offering assistance. You all rock

61 - 80 of 81 Posts