DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Massive Audio, Los Angeles, CA leader of 12 volt audio for over 13 years is pleased to announce the teaming up with professional Skateboarder/Movie/TV Star, staring in all “******* 1, 2 & 3D” movies & MTV fame, “WEE MAN!” Wee Man born May 16th 1973 in Pisa Italy and raised in Torrance CA is the perfect spokesperson to demonstrate the Quality, Style and Power of Massive Audio products.

A “FREE” Wee Man life size card board cut out display is now available for all Authorized Dealers and Resellers who buy from an Authorized Distributor.

Fill out the form located at:
http://www.massiveaudio.com/weemanform/wee_man_web_form.pdf.

E Mail, Mail or Fax purchase receipts that total *$500 or more of Massive Audio products from Massive Audio direct or Authorized Distributor since September 1, 2011 and Massive Audio will send you a “FREE” life size stand up of “WEE MAN”. “We are so pumped to have this awesome marketing tool for our resellers” states Craig W Bremner Massive Audio National Sale Manager. So sign up for this great in store promotion from Massive Audio and “Get a Little Massive”.

For further information contact Massive Audio at:
PH: 323-262-2262
Fax 323-262-6202
[email protected]

*Must have state tax ID number and retail store to qualify. Offer is good for 1 stand-up per location per $500 in Massive Audio products. Offer applies to the continental 48 states. AK, HI dealers will receive stand-up on their next direct order. Offer good until supplies last.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Wait......that's not Wee Man that's ANT!

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Would you really want WeeMan to promote your product?

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would you really want WeeMan to promote your product?
YES! Massive Audio dealers and their consumers are "young" and find this "*******" funny and highly visible in today's media. His presence in the National and International Media projects Massive Audio name across the world. His face and $254 million in movie sales gives Massive "World Wide" visibility. Not to mention he is a wonderful person and tons of fun!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Wow! WHile I am sure all of the info massiveaudio relayed is true I've got to say that I agree with cedoman. But then again I am an old fart.

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
Different strokes for different folks... and yes I'm an old fart too...

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
He's a perfect spokesman for that 1/2 off sale coming up this Christmas.

I still think it's Ant.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

1 - 13 of 13 Posts