DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Always been more of a "creeper" in the forums to secretly follow builds and ask questions, but im starting to devote a lot more time into this hobby and figured it was time to join in the fun for real :)

I'll start with a little intro, I'm from Maine originally and had helped out at a local audio shop throughout high school. I'm now stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC as a motor transport operator for the Marines. Right now I have 2015 Passat Wolfsboro edition, and a 97 wrangler as a toy ;) I'm slowly starting a new SQ build on my Passat and will start needing help soon to come. Can't wait to start meeting you guys, and anyone in the Jacksonville area, feel free to hit me up maybe we can meet up!

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Re: Getting back ion, now from NC :)

We have a strong group in NC, so you will end up getting more help than you can handle. You could do a search (can't seem to post a link to the thread in Tapatalk) for the NCSQ meet we had this past Spring - we will have another this Fall

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have a strong group in NC, so you will end up getting more help than you can handle. You could do a search (can't seem to post a link to the thread in Tapatalk) for the NCSQ meet we had this past Spring - we will have another this Fall
Welcome to the NC group. Here is the link from the Spring NCSQ Meet in April.

There is an abundance of help there in NC, and these are some the best group of individuals you can know.
Super excited to hear that, I'll definitely be making an appearance in the fall, hopefully with some stuff I can bring to the table myself, and leave with even more!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts