DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Tons of stuff If you have any questions, just ask!

1) 1st gen 18" fi BTL fully loaded dual 1 ohm- 250+shipping firm This sub was reconed before it was mine, has the newer style lead that are woven into the spyders for no lead slap. has some minor subs on the surround where it rubbed the abck of my seat, but nothing serious, just cosmetic, and not as bad in person as it seems in the pictures.

2) memphis 16-mc1500d amp (1500x1 @ 2ohm) - 275+shipping This amp is an absolute beast! It, and the BTL nearly ripped my truck apart. It does have a little bit of wear on the outside of it, its probably 7.5-8/10 cosmetic. The only real "flaw" that it has, is one of the RCA inputs got jacked up, I took it to a local stereo shop to fix it, and they just rigged it up to where now, one of the inputs, has to be plugged into one of the output rca holes, it works fine, its just kinda ghetto. I had emailed db-r and they said it usually only takes an hour for a repair like that to make it like new, and they charge like 50isn an hour.

3) OLD Hollywood sound labs rhv-40s 4 ch. Vacuum tube amp ([email protected]) -200+ shipping. I took the top off the amp awhile back to take some pictured for a different thread, and I left it at my apartment which is about 2.5 hrs from where Im at, will get a pic of the top later, its just polished aluminum.

4)Phoenix gold RSD6cs Comp Set - 50+shipping. This is the comp set that was the forum boner while back. The woofer, and tweets are in perfect condition. The crossovers though, were put in a bad location, and there is some rust around the terminals, it doesnt affect the playability of the set, but it does prolly add some un-needed resistance. Comes with original box/manuals and stuff

5) Kicker Hyperflex 0ga Wiring Kit & Stinger gold palted abttery terminal/distro block set - 50+shipping. This wire has been used, but the zero gauge portion has only about 6 or so inches missing from the full run, I dont have the 4 gauge that came with the kit though. Comes with the wire, fuse holder, 300A fuse, and two Gold plated Stinger Battery Terminals/Distro Blocks. Also have some off brand 4 gauge wire that I will throw in as well, 2 runs, prolly 3-4 feet each.

6) Optima Yellow Top battery 50+shipping. This battery was bought late 2007-early 08, but only has maybe a years worth of use in a vehicle, the rest of the time, it was in a project car with a balancer attached to it at all times so it didnt die.

7) Pioneer DEX-P9 Carrozerria JDM unit 100+shipping This is kind of a bastard P9, its not the typical P9 jdm unit everyone drools over, it similar to the older P99 which was still a good CD player. The deck is in great condition for its age, but it is missing the trim ring, its just a standard silver pioneer ring found all over fleabay for 5 bucks or less

8) Alpine Type X 12', needs reconed 50+shipping. I will include the basket, motor assembly, the wiring block, and jumpers with this. I contacted psi awhile back, and they can put a recone on this sub, and have it working for I believe it was 100ish dollars. The sub was pretty much DOA when I bought it, the coil wire had come undone from the form. There is no damage in the gap or anything like that though.

9) DD1515 Basket, and motor assembly 15+shipping. The coil, and former are seized in the gap, I dont know how to remove it without causing any damge to the motor assembly.

Condition of all items:
All Items are used, with descriptions ^^^

Total Price: :
Prices are listed above, if you are interested in multiple items, I can wiggle the price some more. I only accept paypal.

Shipping Terms: :
Will ship whatever major carrier offers cheapest shipping, unless you ahve a preference. Will be send ither USPS, FED-Ex, or UPS.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
If I forget to add pictures, or you want additional pictures/angles feel free to post up, or PM me and Ill get it! I have a ton of Ebay feedback, and some feedback on Car Audio Classifieds.org under the same user name!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have a set of the walmart Vr3 Ribbon tweeters... 10+shipping, they are not with me, so I cant get a picture until monday

·
Registered
688 Posts
I'll take the walmart ribbons as long as they both work.
I had a pair, sold 'em, then found a use for them. So i've been looking for a pair.

I'll pm you.

BTW what size sealed enclosure would that btl use? I may be interested, but not sure if I have the room....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, bot ribbons work, I took them out of my truck last week! I believe I have the box and crossover somewhere, Ill take a look... pm me, and let me know!

·
Registered
330 Posts
might be interested in the 1500 series motor, I dont need the basket since DD replaces them on recones.

Any better photos of the former stuck in the gap? has the top plate shifted?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can get better pictures here in a couple minutes, Not trying to sound like a noob but I dont know what you mean my the top plate shifting... if you can explain what you need to see/know, Ill be more than glad to answer...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Top plate is what the basket is bolted too, if the woofer is dropped the top plate usually shifts and pinches the former like that. Now that looks pretty toasted so the coil might have welded itself to the center pole piece.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It wasnt dropped, I do know that... It was just overpowered by the memphis 1500d listed in my ad as well, it started smelling the coils after I ran it hard one day... When I shut it off, it was still working, but it never moved after that... I figured it melted the glue, and then seized when the glue dried... I dont know the proper way to fix that so I left it alone...

waiting for my camera to charge enough to take a pic

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, I love that amp, but Im selling all my audio stuff, and going to buy antoher truck. I hate to let it go, but I doubt seriously Ill ever do another large scale stereo build agian... too much money/time/aggravation.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
best pic I could get with my junky camera

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried like hell to get those screws outta there as well, and could not break the,,, any ideas? Id hate to heat them up, and take a chance of warping something...

·
Registered
330 Posts
I just used a 18v Dewalt screwgun on torque setting when I did my DD 1510's came right out. just becareful not to strip them!

·
Registered
330 Posts
I never knew hollywood made a tube amp. would like pics when you get a chance.
Some of the later Hollywood Audio was made by Mark Anthony buildhouse, Pretty good quality stuff.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I never knew hollywood made a tube amp. would like pics when you get a chance.
The last 3 pictures in my first post are of the HSL tube amp... If you want close shots of anything, or just different angles, let me know...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will get pics of the DD motor up as soon as I can, My drill was dead, so I just broke out the compressor, and 3/8 impact gun, the came right out! The threads are still there though, and have plenty of bite!

After I got the basket off, I could see the former, and coil wires better. The coil looks liek ti heated up, and just fell off the former and bound itself up in the gap. I was able to unwind it all so now the gap is completely open. Almost hate to let it go for 15 bucks, haha, but ill stick to my word!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

1 - 20 of 50 Posts