Honda Accord
Mazda RX8
Mazda SP20 - Hatchback
Nissan Pulsar
Nissan 370z

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
All of those are small compact cars, so I would consider all of the ones on the list as "girl" cars. Now the 370Z is probably the most manly out of the list. I still stick to big body when it comes to cars such as: Crown Vics, Town Cars and others alike.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
lol! Good answer. And Im sorry but the only manly way to drive a Miata is to drive it off a cliff
LOL...holy shit the jokes keep on going.

Let me see if I can help.....the only manly way to drive a Miata is to drive it off a cliff with yourself inside!!!!:laugh: That will show you have big balls, lol.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
My slot car track I bought in the early 90's came with two Miatas.
The immediately got pitched in the trash and replaced with Dale Earnhardt's and Rusty Wallace's Winston Cup cars.

I'm convinced if you flip a Miata over there's a vertical gash at the back.
If not, there should be.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
My friends all say my TL is a girl's car. It's slightly lowered with a 255 NT05s on all 4 corners with 13" brakes so to me it doesn't look like a chick car but to most people that don't notice that kind of stuff I can see how they would think that.

The worst was when I would use my ex's old school Eclipse with a fairy sticker on the back. I always loved it when a car full of dudes would be trying to get next to me in traffic only to have the :eek: look when they saw a guy driving. My GN has definitely never been called a girl's car so it makes up for the TL.

A white V6 Mustang is a chick car. Even more so if it's a convertible. I've seen more hot girls driving this car than any other car and no guys driving them that I can think of.

·
Registered
303 Posts
My slot car track I bought in the early 90's came with two Miatas.
The immediately got pitched in the trash and replaced with Dale Earnhardt's and Rusty Wallace's Winston Cup cars.

I'm convinced if you flip a Miata over there's a vertical gash at the back.
If not, there should be.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR
haha the other day we walked by one in a parking lot and my buddy said "they shouldnt have roll bars because the assholes who buy them need to be wiped from the gene pool"

Ive gotten the girl car comment about my GTI MK6 but then they stfu when I ask them if they want to take it to the track lol

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
:eek:
haha the other day we walked by one in a parking lot and my buddy said "they shouldnt have roll bars because the assholes who buy them need to be wiped from the gene pool"

Ive gotten the girl car comment about my GTI MK6 but then they stfu when I ask them if they want to take it to the track lol

Lol, I agree with your buddy.

and those damn Fiats those things are all over north Austin
Soon everyone will be driving one, its going to be the law, lol. I for one will stick to my big body cars. I hope to one day own my dream car (a '77 or '78 Monte Carlo jet black/factory rims/white walls or vogues.... ofcourse with all the bells and whistles under the hood but everything original/classic).

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
They love the VW Beatles and the PT cruisers.

Reactions: imickey503
1 - 20 of 119 Posts