DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 74 Posts

Registered
2004 Rav4 JL900/5 Rss265-44HO Rockford DSR-1 Fountek FR88 RS180-4
Well, I like cats, obviously. I鈥檓 trying to assemble a crew here馃槈

Registered
Disclaimed for newcomers: We all know Dave well and we are just kidding around and I think he knows that.

Reactions: DavidRam

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
You guys are nuts...

Reactions: Sam Spade

Registered
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Ground Zero made some Pink editions of their subs.
Yep, I found that on ebay... It's over budget, but it does look the look, imo. I will talk to her today and see about upping the budget. I can't find one on this continent, they are all shipping from Europe. :(

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
And Ground Zero kinda nailed it with this one...

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
Max dimensions are 36" wide x 10" deep x 16" high = 2.461 cuft

Though ideal dimensions are more like 36" wide x 8" deep x 12" high = 1.363 cuft

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
Here is a rough sketch:

Registered
Discussion Starter #33
The outer surface will be black carpet. The center panel will be added as a beauty panel also in carpet. The gap between the beauty panel and the sides/top will be satin white. Between the beauty panel and the box will be pink LEDs, and the back glow will be what you see below in green.
It will have the same pink rods to protect the sub as the GZ one above...

Registered
Discussion Starter #34

Registered
Discussion Starter #35
Ok, so let's say we increased the budget to $500 for sub and amp, and we need something in the 700-1,000 watt range, in a 10" or 12" sub.

Bottom line is, she isn't looking to necessarily go super cheap and she wants enough output to where she won't be wanting more some day... She's a little bit of a bass-head-in-the-making!

Reactions: Sam Spade

Registered
Ok, so let's say we increased the budget to $500 for sub and amp, and we need something in the 700-1,000 watt range, in a 10" or 12" sub.

Bottom line is, she isn't looking to necessarily go super cheap and *she wants enough output to where she won't be wanting more some day... *She's a little bit of a bass-head-in-the-making!
Hah! That's how it starts.

Registered
Discussion Starter #40
A pink-themed subwoofer box for a female's car, doesn't seem nearly as gay as grown men exchanging pictures of their cats...

21 - 40 of 74 Posts