DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, and good day to all the diy mobile audio community. So, I was wondering if anyone has had or has good experience with gladen/ mosconi amplifiers? I was out of the car audio scene for a long time and I recently got back into it about 4 years ago. I have heard great things about them but don't know for sure. Any feed back on these amplifiers would be great . Thank u to all

· Super Moderator
2,607 Posts
Helix seems to be the the one most preferred hi-end amp brand, followed by JL, Zapco, Audison and Mosconi/Gladen.

· Registered
2,454 Posts
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone not happy with their amps. I’ve used the AS and Pro lines and have been very happy. Considering a Zero 3 here soon.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, I have never installed a mosconi or gladen audio amplifiers. Hopefully I will soon . I kept hearing about these amplifiers so im very curious to hook one up and see and here it perform . I must say they look very good.

· Registered
193 Posts
Ran a Zero 4 and Zero 3 in my previous build and they were my favorite amps I've ever used. However the AS series and Pro Series are great as well. I know you can not go wrong with these three lines from Mosconi. Unsure about the other lines from Mosconi, and the same with Gladen, but I'm sure they sound fine.

· Registered
70 Posts
I use a Gladen rc70c4 bridged to my midbass and used it before this to my tweets and mids in 4-channel. Good power in a small package for a class a/b, reliable and never gets hot. Looking at Mosconi now to replace the Zapco I currently have if I can make it fit in my setup.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.